ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] [Dualboot] Chuwi Hi10 Windows + A ...

Follow Us

[Hi10] [Official Version] [Dualboot] Chuwi Hi10 Windows + Android + Bios...

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:8-15-2018 23:44:34 View:126561|Reply:395

yponizov| Post time 4-18-2018 23:04:45 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 4-18-2018 22:32
Bios is better not to touch it, you will not solve anything to update. If you have the tablet brick ...

I have a CH341a. I asked Emily what version of the BIOS, she answered I tried 224. I flash the BIOS, but at the start and in the windows the screen flickers. I changed BIOS to version 233, now the screen does not flicker, but in games after 5 minutes the tablet goes into reboot. I considered the old BIOS dump before the firmware, and it's version "BIOS Date: 07/19/2016 15:06:50 Ver: E4D6_C106_H_201607191506.233". In the first post version of Bios "E4D6_C106_H_201607121404".
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 4-19-2018 00:51:27 | Show all posts
yponizov replied at 4-19-2018 10:04
I have a CH341a. I asked Emily what version of the BIOS, she answered I tried 224. I flash the BIO ...

Hello yponizov,
Что ж Вы мучаете свой планшет безуспешными прошивками BIOS?
Ну ведь сто раз сказано, что никакими прошивками не возродить мертвый контроллер кардридера!
Видимо, некоторым людям проще заниматься херней, вместо того, чтобы читать.
Все версии BIOS

Use magic Report

yponizov| Post time 4-19-2018 01:57:50 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 4-19-2018 00:51
Hello yponizov,
Что ж Вы мучаете свой планшет безуспешными п ...

Hello Motobot.
Ушатал я свой биос другим способом(долго было объяснять). Читал Я 4pda. Писали, что Эмели выдает биос по СН, вот и решил попробовать. Но вижу, что Эмили только для отписки. Реальной помощи нет.

Use magic Report

dpowellmeii| Post time 5-30-2018 19:39:33 | Show all posts
Greetings,

I have an Hi10 SN: Q64G42151104142.  Can you tell me which Android, Windows, BIOS and tutorial I need?

Thanks,
D

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-30-2018 22:18:12 | Show all posts
dpowellmeii replied at 5-30-2018 19:39
Greetings,

I have an Hi10 SN: Q64G42151104142.  Can you tell me which Android, Windows, BIOS and tu ...

Hello, could you please try this
android
https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog ... tb8z6u3rfgkr4lqzn4s
windows
https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog ... iff8ahyap0dz32ux6sj
bios
https://mega.nz/#%21MgAh3TiK%21U ... CA5SnxU9Dw71cNcts-s

Use magic Report

dpowellmeii| Post time 6-2-2018 10:08:26 | Show all posts
emily replied at 5-30-2018 22:18
Hello, could you please try this
android
https://chuwiinnovationtechnologyshenz.box.com/s/afaxhyya ...

Thank you.  Do you have a tutorial for this?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 6-3-2018 00:05:19 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 6-3-2018 09:27
dpowellmeii replied at 6-2-2018 19:08
Thank you.  Do you have a tutorial for this?

I guess you need to install the operating systems on the tablet again. You can use this tutorial, but keep in mind that you do NOT have to update Bios to reinstall operating systems, so you can start from step II to install Android. https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... ypeid%26typeid%3D30

To install Windows you have this other more detailed tutorial: https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D13
Remember first you have to install Android with the steps of the first link.

If you are not clear about any step of the tutorial, ask again.

Use magic Report

dpowellmeii| Post time 6-4-2018 19:29:27 | Show all posts
Edited by dpowellmeii at 6-4-2018 19:32

Thanks for the info.  I sent my tablet in for screen repair and when I got it back the rotation wasn't working in android and the USB ports only worked intermittently.

I got the screen rotation working but the only way the USB ports will work is with the following method.

1.  When I turn the tablet on and boot to windows, as soon as the background image comes up it locks up.

2.  I hold the power button down to shut it off and then turn it back on.  This time when it boots everything works except the detachable keyboard and USB ports.

3.  I reboot the tablet once more and everything works just fine, USB ports and all.  I have no more problems with it until I power it down again and it sits for a while.  Then I have to go through this 3 step process again to get everything working.  It happens like clock work every time.

I've re-loaded android and windows several times and this is the outcome each time which makes me think It could be something with the bios.

Anyone got any ideas?

Use magic Report

dpowellmeii| Post time 7-16-2018 20:58:08 | Show all posts
Edited by dpowellmeii at 7-17-2018 06:08

Emily, I tried the files you suggested for my Chuwi Hi10 and the screen rotation wouldn't work with the Android OS you suggested so I reverted back to the Android OS I found that make the screen rotation work.  Everything works fine in Android, no issues there.

As far as Windows goes, the files you suggested, the USB still doesn't work.  The only way I can get it to work is uninstall the USB driver and reboot, then it works just fine.  Or I can just reboot Windows twice and the USB will start working just fine.  If I shut the tablet down or switch to Android, when I go back to windows the USB doesn't work again until I uninstall the driver and reboot.  This is why I think there is something wrong with the bios or there is an incorrect setting.

Also, I have never been able to get this tablet to go into FASTBOOT mode so that I can flash Android OS like the tutorial says.  The only way I have been able to get Android to flash is add the EFI folder from the HiBook Android OS install to my Android OS install and it then flashes Android from a USB drive similar to the way Windows flashes from a USB drive.  Sounds odd but it works and I just happen to stumble upon this solution.

I would really like to get the USB working in Windows without having to uninstall the driver and reboot every time.

The other thing I can do is enter the bios then just exit it and boot to Windows and the USB works fine without uninstalling the driver.  Yep just entering the bios is all it takes.

Does anyone have a clue what setting in the bios might cause this to happen?  It's almost like the USB controller doesn't get powered on properly before Windows loads.  Other than this the tablet works just fine.

Before driver uninstall

Before driver uninstall

After driver uninstall

After driver uninstall

Use magic Report

Sean3645| Post time 8-15-2018 23:44:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi     I have a Chuwi hi 10  dual boot and I keep getting the BSOD 'memory management'  and everything I log into android l have to go through the setup like it's the first time I have used it.    Please help.   Thank you

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list