ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Windows 10 key to activate

Follow Us

[Hi12] Windows 10 key to activate

[Copy link]

julius1000|Post time:1-24-2018 18:27:48 View:6556|Reply:18

Hackerjac| Post time 7-13-2016 09:21:32 | Show all posts
ahtom82 replied at 7-12-2016 18:27
any update from chuwi pls??? i also just got the chuwi and also having the same problem. i think all ...

Don't count on any suport from Chuwi, specely when its real problems
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

julius1000| Post time 7-17-2016 18:09:13 | Show all posts
Edited by julius1000 at 7-17-2016 18:15

cool... thank you the Chuwi Team, I will remember that for my next purschase. The best support of the world! After having reinstalling win10 & Android , my Windows system can't be activated and my Android still have problem with all applications crashing after somes seconds ! I can't do anything !!
Count on me to tell good things about your brand to people around...

Use magic Report

77mik77| Post time 7-22-2016 01:06:53 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-22-2016 02:23:35 | Show all posts
77mik77 replied at 7-22-2016 10:06
People!
Why don't you read with understanding? You have sollution given by DigitalMD on a previou ...

Well i can ask another way, when Chuwi suport f**k people's tablet up with some methol that don't work and delete keys in the bios so windows won't activate, then why don't the just solve solve the problem, but no no no, they just ignorer it and probbely hope people is stupid enough to just buy a new one
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ChevyCowboyUSA| Post time 7-23-2016 17:17:59 | Show all posts

Windows activation

Edited by ChevyCowboyUSA at 7-23-2016 17:37

Before you mess with your software, you can always extract your Windows 10 product key using ProduKey, which is free software that displays your product key on various software installed on your machine.  you can find it on www.majorgeeks.comI downloaded it, used the tool and copied the key down on paper.

Apparently the way the new widows activation is set up, your computer data (windows key) is stored online.The following is part of an article I just read about installing a fresh version of windows.

MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL THE CORRECT SOFTWARE FOR YOUR TABLET!  I have the Chuwi Hi12 dual boot Win10/Android - It runs the Windows 10 Home version, but use the software that Chuwi provides.
Follow how this was done below, and you should be good!
"I proceeded with the Windows 10 installation and anywhere it asked me for a product key I selected the Skip this step option to continue. You will go through the normal Out of the Box Experience (OOBE) through this to set some of your options including connecting to a network, using a Microsoft Accounts, setting a PIN and a few other items.
Once I was in the fresh and clean Windows 10 install I headed into Settings>Update & security>Activation to find the system properly activated. That means my hardware, because it had not changed of course, generated the same hardware hash as before and subsequently allowed the system to be activated.
Future hardware updates may require that you need to reactivate Windows 10 because the hardware hash will have changed but we used to do the same thing in Windows 7 and 8.1 so I expect that will be a similar process in Windows 10. Reactivation should also update your hardware hash for future installs and activations.
This activation process should work for the lifetime of that device and allow you to reinstall Windows 10 if necessary without activation issues or the need for a product key."

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 7-23-2016 23:49:49 | Show all posts
Link for download this excellent soft!
Modérateur

Administrateur https://www.actiftech.com/

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-26-2016 11:42:49 | Show all posts
Hi guys,
I hope none of those who are faced with the activation failure has not run right now headlong to buy a new key or use illegal method of activation.
A lot of noise and swearing are there, but few constructive partnership.
I recommend reading the following thread carefully. There is a solution. I received PMs from the two guys about successful activation.

Use magic Report

Thomastablet787| Post time 1-24-2018 18:08:50 | Show all posts
i also just got the chuwi and also having the same problem. i think all chuwi tablet is having the same problem. unable to activate the windows. I did not even touch anything and i just receive it early this week and already the problem is there...
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Thomastablet787| Post time 1-24-2018 18:27:48 | Show all posts
dont waste time , buy license on ebay ... 5 bucks , Chuwi supprt sucks , we know that
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list