ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General A new Chuwi Hi10 plus with 4G/64G Win10/Remix OS(And ...

Follow Us

A new Chuwi Hi10 plus with 4G/64G Win10/Remix OS(Android5.1)

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:10-22-2016 17:15:23 View:2957|Reply:5

A new Chuwi Hi10 plus with 4G/64G Win10/Remix OS(Android5.1)

Hi 10 Plus is a 10.8 inch Dual Boot Tablet with 4/64, 2 MP Rear Camera & 2 MP Front, Type-C usb port, Cherry Trail Z8300 as CPU and Windows 10 & Android 5.1 as in dual boot. In addition to the Windows system for business office, Chuwi Hi10 Plus is also equipped with Remix OS (Android5.1) with a key lossless switch. It comes with one all-metal body embedded in a piece of 10.8 inches IPS with original Surface for big screen. With 1920 * 1280 (WUXGA) resolution, supporting for 2K HD video playback, the display effect is clear and exquisite, and the color is bright and moving. Screen ratio 3:2 has been added.

Hi10 Plus is equipped with the Intel X5 Cherry Trail Processor with 1.84GHz and also equipped with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM. Supports external memory TF card up to 128GB. Intel X5 speeds everything up to this level, taking the tablet to a new generation of frequency acceleration, with a technology that not only can meet the stringent performance requirements but also has related efficacy.

It features a powerful USB 3.0 Type-C port, the unique design of bilateral symmetry support for positive and negative direction of insertion. The Hi10 Plus supports OTG extension, HDMI + WIDI HD output, video output to the TV/display and a projector in order to build a exclusive private cinema.  It also supports WiFi802.11b/g/n wireless internet and Bluetooth 4.0.

H10 Plus is equipped with Lithium Polymer battery 8400mAh. Adopting 3A quick charge technology, it will take about 5 hours to charge fully for Hi10 Plus. You can browse, watch video, listen to music and surf the web for 4 to 6 hours under normal circumstances, saying goodbye to the power to turn it off.

It support Chuwi Hipen H2. The length of 1.0 mm professional written pen, it's writing accuracy can up to 0.4 mm. Fine, hard and smooth experience gives you a feeling as you use a ballpoint, it will no longer be blocked by thick rubber brush strokes to make writing pen more like paper pen.

To know more details, pls visit the official website:
http://en.chuwi.com/product/items/Chuwi-Hi10-Plus.html

Use magic Report

gimiki| Post time 9-26-2016 03:41:09 | Show all posts
Where i can find the files to restore RemixOS? It doesn't boot anymore. Great tablet until today
Thanks
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Chuddywoody| Post time 9-29-2016 11:57:16 | Show all posts
I would love to do a YouTube review on one of these. Unfortunately I am low on finance at the moment and can not order one. :0 (

Use magic Report

HollerBaldur| Post time 10-5-2016 12:59:10 | Show all posts
What is this like compared with the Chuwi Hi10 PRO or the HiBook PRO??? I cant decide which one, plus does the Hi10 Plus support the HIpen 2?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-5-2016 13:59:32 | Show all posts
Vi10 Plus, Hi10 Plus and Hi10 Pro all suport H2 stylus pen, but alot have reportet that there is major problems with the stylus

Hi10 Pro and HiBook Pro are almost idrnticel, the HiBook Pro have a full laminated screen with 2560x1600 and no stylus

i have the HiBook Pro and love the screen on it, i also have a Hi12 dual boot, that one suport H1 stylus pen, and are working good
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

elfodda| Post time 10-22-2016 17:15:23 | Show all posts
IT s accept 4G

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list