ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Notice to everyone!

Follow Us

Notice to everyone!

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:10-28-2018 23:16:12 View:48658|Reply:105

lenovogreece| Post time 8-31-2018 01:39:20 | Show all posts
good afternoon gentlemen, i am fotis from DATACOMPUTER a computer and tablet fixer i would like to ask you about  a tablet Chuwi hi8 MODEL:CWI509         Q32G22160605944 that have OS android 4,4,4 if here is new android version from this one and instructions how to do it, thank you for your time.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 8-31-2018 01:45:36 | Show all posts
lenovogreece replied at 8-31-2018 01:39
good afternoon gentlemen, i am fotis from DATACOMPUTER a computer and tablet fixer i would like to a ...

this link can help Uhttps://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... ypeid%26typeid%3D18

have a good day

Use magic Report

Shepain| Post time 9-13-2018 02:44:55 | Show all posts
I will now proceed to take official action with the appropriate consumer board against your company as well as publicly denounce your company and its customer service and products for the complete lack of reponse to my request for help in relation to the chuwi lapbook which I purchased less than  4 months ago.

I am severely disappointed with this product which is not fit for purpose and as you know any electronic item sold in the EU has a 2 year guarantee to protect the consumer from fraud. In this case it is unfortunate that I have been victim of fraud by buying a Chuwi product.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-13-2018 08:38:56 | Show all posts
Shepain replied at 9-13-2018 11:44
I will now proceed to take official action with the appropriate consumer board against your company ...

His only two writings in this forum are identical with a threat to denounce the brand, no reference to the problems of his device appears.
  If you have addressed the brand by other means, it is through this means that you must channel your writing. In the same way you must execute the guarantee against the seller who is the one who must give the European guarantee that comments.

This is a forum of selfless help from advanced users and that is nourished by the collaboration and experience of almost 50,000 users. If you do not explain the reason for your dissatisfaction, we can not help you. Any other communication should be made directly to service@chuwi.com

Use magic Report

Shepain| Post time 9-23-2018 13:37:32 | Show all posts
This message is a complete joke!!
The products are substandard and the company does not take any responsibility for their repair. I bought a lapbook only 4 months ago. Got two months use out of it before the casing began to open up on the side, now it´s totally useless- what a waste of money!! customer service also useless!!
If you see this you have probably unfortunately bough a chuwi product- anyone who hasn´t and who is doing a little research- avoid Chuwi products like the plague!

I´ve already contacted my consumer board and made an official complaint.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-23-2018 22:58:17 | Show all posts
I wish you luck in your claim through the chosen channel

Use magic Report

LONLYLILOU| Post time 10-19-2018 11:26:09 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 10-21-2018 21:38

good day and thanks for creating this section. My problem is that the first  months my pill hi10 seasoned, has labored properly, however later did no longer understand the micro sd playing cards in home windows and alginas instances in android. i have tried with extraordinary brands and forms of playing cards and it stays the identical. i would be thankful in the event that they would consider this hassle which reputedly reviews to several customers. thank you and waiting for a solution on the incident I ship you a greeting.Discord Adobe Reader iTunes

Use magic Report

wahidovic123| Post time 10-21-2018 10:18:16 | Show all posts

good afternoon friends  where is the after sales installed in afrique

Use magic Report

sadkit| Post time 10-21-2018 14:23:02 | Show all posts
Edited by sadkit at 10-22-2018 08:55
alesi80 replied at 1-3-2017 00:34
As I wrote here 5 days ago, I sent an email to you 5 days ago, no answer till now.
Are you waiting ...

first rate to open this thread  Discord[/url]]Discord Adobe Reader iTunes
i've also issues that SD isn't always identified in Hi12, no longer in Android nor in windows. occasionally SD is shown after bootup in each structures for a while and than it receives misplaced. Is there a repair for that? i've to mention that Hi12 is a outstanding tablet. i'd admire efforts by means of Chuwi to triumph over software program troubles. thank you.

Use magic Report

minow2| Post time 10-28-2018 23:16:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list