ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Notice to everyone!

Follow Us

Notice to everyone!

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:11-7-2018 03:05:01 View:48657|Reply:105

minow2| Post time 10-28-2018 23:26:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

MIMITOT| Post time 10-29-2018 10:04:38 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 11-1-2018 15:43

became closing day of my purchase protection, i open dispute for it, then couple minute after that he reply my message and said sorry for late respond... He reply due to dispute, if i dont dispute he'll remain silence (lame vendor).
i asking refund to buy sparepart + shipping to my u . s . a . + obligation and tax + technician rate for converting the touch panel. he reject all of them and advocate me no refund no resend goods and no anything, he even try and bribe me to provide him 5 begin for a stylus... he is fool or what?? the touchscreen is mistakes and he try and bribe me with a stylus

Use magic Report

mosael| Post time 10-31-2018 04:27:14 | Show all posts
Edited by mosael at 11-2-2018 06:52
alesi80 replied at 12-29-2016 06:36
thank you. finally somewhere to report problems.
Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime                                               
I just write an email about a real bad battery prob ...

yeah totaly i had the same problem i had to change it but it stays the same problem i thing it's a soft problem

Use magic Report

NINATITY| Post time 11-6-2018 06:53:50 | Show all posts
llapo replied at 12-29-2016 22:03
Hello and thanks for creating this section. My problem is that the first two months my tablet hi10 p ...

the add-ons, please end the sheet that i have attached (  faulty tool facts collection.xlsx (8.ninety six KB, Downloads: 2341) ), and we are able to post it to our after-sales carrier station and they may contact you and restore the tablet for you.

If it's far in assurance duration, any failure due to non- human causes may be recognized through our engineer that the objects might be get unfastened preserve.( word: Chuwi keeps full rights to interpretation) . but you need to offer purchased document screenshot and order range and Pay delivery for the machine, the freight return to you should be payed by using us, thanks very a whole lot.

Use magic Report

NINATITY| Post time 11-6-2018 10:49:18 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 11-6-2018 19:59

. My problem is that the first  months my pill hi10 pro, has labored well, but later did not recognize the micro sd cards in windows and alginas instances in android. i have tried with exceptional manufacturers and kinds of cards and it stays the equal.Discord Adobe Reader iTunes

Use magic Report

Rone| Post time 11-7-2018 03:05:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ultrabook Chuwi LapBook veja o link
https://youtu.be/hVHAlBsdY-Y

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list