ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Notice to everyone!

Follow Us

Notice to everyone!

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:1-16-2019 13:47:32 View:58704|Reply:123

RossDorn| Post time 12-21-2018 10:05:21 | Show all posts
Edited by RossDorn at 12-21-2018 15:47

My mistake was to buy it from Ali Express, as it was not available from Amazon. because one of those corrupt writers at a computer magazine wrote a great review, because you supplied him in return for the positive mention with a free tablet, and me, the idiot, fell for that...
The tablet was delivered with a big blotch in the middle of the screen, the display is wavy at the edges and neither Win10 nor Android recognize the (FAT 32) SD Card. Ali Express, like your people now, kept asking for more and more until aftre having wasted days on the matter simply gave up, and reminded me that the relevant court is in Shenzen. Yourpeople nowseem to demand that I buy a $280 Microsft Office Software to be able to fill in their "form", which YOU recommended I fill in. They do not accept the identical information in a simple e-mail!.
Just look at this webpage I am on right now. I would attach the pictuires I took the day it arrived, but if I click on the link, what do I get A CHINESE POP UP !

So instead of simple accepting ,my losses of §200 for a piece of garbage that was obviously sold by Chuwi BEFORE it was actually in a shape to be sold, I fell for your advice and went the way you advised me. As a result I again have wasted many hours without any result.

All you. and everybody else who does not want to understand what is wrong the tablet needs to do is check at Amazon where this product gets 25% of the lowest possible evaluation. Everybody has similar problems. The product was simply not ready for users !!!

You here, are doing no different. You want me to research my order number? From Ali Express?

Answer me one question first, what exactly is it you have to offer me in the end for wasting whole days on a piece of "Equipment" that I paid $200s for? Will you return my money? Will you give me another similar, but usable product of a similar kind?

Just now I was trying to add the pictures I took of the first problem on the day of the arrival. And what do I get when I click on the link to add a picture?

A CHINESE POP UP !!!!!!!

And then, the simple truth is:

CHUWI NO LONGER SELLS THIS HORRIBLE PRODUCT. I ASSUME TOO MANY CUSTOMERS VERY, VERY ANGRY like me. Right?
Ali Express, your sales window tells me so....  The 10 plus on sale now very different? It now looks like the tablet I expected !!!!! You even call it upgraded !

I ordered mine in May (?), delivered (and immediately wrote about the problems) on 14. June 2018 ....

I found the order # at Ali Express   
Order NO.:  91634063927488

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 12-28-2018 12:59:06 | Show all posts
After a week of no answer whatsoever, neither in the forum nor per e-mail, it is safe to say that this whole "Notice to Everybody" iis nothing but hollow words and bluff and basically only public relations and advertising.

Chuwi has no interest at all to do something about a horrible piece they have been selling for a while, and any compensation for those that have wasted their money oin it is out of the question.

Chuwi knows it has sold garbage as it has stopped production in a very short time, and now sell an improved substitute. We others can go and F.... ourselves, which is precisely what Ali Express already told us.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 12-28-2018 18:56:20 | Show all posts
RossDorn replied at 12-28-2018 12:59
After a week of no answer whatsoever, neither in the forum nor per e-mail, it is safe to say that th ...

Hello bro

I have contacted our Aliexpress partners, Wait a moments

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 12-28-2018 19:04:34 | Show all posts
Edited by emily at 12-28-2018 19:06
After a week of no answer whatsoever, neither in the forum nor per e-mail, it is safe to say that th ...

Hello bro

Are you sure the order number is right? we can't find any informations in our official Aliexpress store and you sure that purchased it on  "Chuwi official store" or"Chuwi Russia store"?

TIM截图20181229105955.png

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 12-28-2018 19:39:51 | Show all posts

Hello bro

Your question has attracted the attention of the company's leaders. Can you tell me which email were you contacting?

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 12-29-2018 14:18:38 | Show all posts
emily replied at 12-28-2018 19:04
Hello bro

Are you sure the order number is right? we can't find any informations in our official A ...

The russia storre, or rather: probably its dependency in the netherlands

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 12-29-2018 14:23:59 | Show all posts

lly

Edited by RossDorn at 12-29-2018 14:25
emily replied at 12-28-2018 19:39
Hello bro

Your question has attracted the attention of the company's leaders. Can you tell me whi ...

The address one you supplied me with a few posts up in this thread.

Altogether I received five mails from them as answer, and the content as I told you, was basically always the same:

"Go and buy Windows Office, we only read their Excel!"

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 1-2-2019 01:21:56 | Show all posts
As I has expected: Nothing but a waste of time

Although this site:
https://chuwi.aliexpress.com/sto ... cShopHead_6140577.0

clearly is a site that sells Chuwi products via Aliexpress, your freindly creep called jeff@chuwi.com tells me to go F*** myself, becvause he says this is not "his" chuwi store...

So thank you for another great waste of time, and for selling me a garbage product for $200... for nothing but lies excuses and a rip off "not our store" ...sure...

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 1-9-2019 15:01:51 | Show all posts
And another week gone by.... once again, no word....  Not a real surprise, just read this slowly!

"We are very appreciate that you buy Chuwi product and support Chuwi. In order to provide a better service, Chuwi has built after-sales service station in Europe and Russia at present.
If your tablet has any problem. You can contact us first and we will deal with it for you (if it is software problem).

If we can't deal with your problems, such as hardware problem or you need change the accessories, please finish the sheet that i have attached ( Defective device information collection.xlsx (8.96 KB, Downloads: 2489) ), and we will submit it to our after-sales service station and they will contact you and repair the tablet for you.

If it is in warranty period, any failure caused by non- human causes will be identified by our engineer that the items will be get free maintain.( Note: Chuwi maintains full rights to interpretation) . But you need to provide purchased record screenshot and order number and Pay shipping for the machine, the freight return to you should be payed by us, thank you very much."

"We will fix software problems..."  the Hi10 plus cannot read the SD Cards, would be a software problem, right?

"...please finish the sheet that i have attached, and we will submit it to our after-sales service station and they will contact you and repair the tablet for you."

The truth? NO answer, no offer to repair or replace or re-imburse...

The truth lies here:  "Note: Chuwi maintains full rights to interpretation"... which means: you can go and f*** yourself. Thanks for the $ 200

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 1-16-2019 13:47:32 | Show all posts
You wait... and wait... and wait... but is the normal with Chuwi: Empty promises, big words

No actual help, when you have simply been ripped off with a product that sholld not have been marketed in the first place, because it was full of flaws and whose sale was stopped because of that after short time?

My recommendation: Buy Samsung or Huawei... none of these problems there.

There seems to be some kind of censorship here too, there used to be page 13... now no longer.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list