ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Notice to everyone!

Follow Us

Notice to everyone!

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:12-28-2018 18:56:20 View:51926|Reply:119

NINATITY| Post time 11-6-2018 10:49:18 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 11-6-2018 19:59

. My problem is that the first  months my pill hi10 pro, has labored well, but later did not recognize the micro sd cards in windows and alginas instances in android. i have tried with exceptional manufacturers and kinds of cards and it stays the equal.Discord Adobe Reader iTunes
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Rone| Post time 11-7-2018 03:05:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ultrabook Chuwi LapBook veja o link
https://youtu.be/hVHAlBsdY-Y

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 12-5-2018 22:24:16 | Show all posts
Edited by RossDorn at 12-5-2018 22:29

About half a year ago I bought the Chuwi 10 plus. Stupidly I bought it from Ali Express

From the start, at unpacking, there was a big discoloured blot right in the middle of the display, which seems to appear especially in cold temperatures. The display is wavy all around at the rims, and the SD Card is unreadable for both OS.

Basically the tablet is like an unfinished prototype for testing only, but certainly nothing to use on a regular basis.
I wanted to return it, but after a long to and fro, Ali basically told me to stick it.

As the problems I have are not really unusual  (one only needs to read other complaints, at amazon the product has 1star, which is the lowest possibility at 27% !!!)
I was wondering are there any attempts by Chuwi itself to replace this unusable piece of ..... for its customers, and replace it by another similar product free of charge?

My problem is made worse, by the fact that I live in Tokyo....

PS: I downloaded the "sheet" offered in Post #1, but I cannot find any software to open it....?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 12-9-2018 23:09:15 | Show all posts
Edited by emily at 12-10-2018 00:50
RossDorn replied at 12-5-2018 22:24
About half a year ago I bought the Chuwi 10 plus. Stupidly I bought it from Ali Express

From the st ...

Hi

U can email to aftersale-service@chuwi.com directly,our colleague are willing to help you

Have a good day

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 12-10-2018 13:50:14 | Show all posts
emily replied at 12-9-2018 23:09
Hi

U can email to aftersale-service@chuwi.com directly,our colleague are willing to help you

Thank you very much, I appreciate it....

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 12-20-2018 14:28:56 | Show all posts
emily replied at 12-9-2018 23:09
Hi

NO THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO HELP !!!!!

They send me an Excel Sheet as attachment which can only be read by the latest Microsoft office software.
Which means I should invest another $280 in a software that I do not need to get MAYBE back my $200 I wasted on the unusable Chuwi 10 plus. Instead of simply replacing that unfinished, and unusable piece of ..... with some other product WHICH IS USABLE !!!

I sent them ALL the data they ask for in the Excel sheet in a document, they are mot interested.
I sent them ALL the data in en Excel sheet from an old Microsoft Office, they er not interested.
I sent them ALL the date in an Excel sheet from Open Office, they say they can not open it....

IN other words...THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN HELPING AT ALL: they do exactly what Ali Express did. Send you one demand after the other, until you get tired of wasting your time.....

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 12-20-2018 17:34:57 | Show all posts
RossDorn replied at 12-20-2018 14:28
NO THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO HELP !!!!!

They send me an Excel Sheet as attachment which can only be ...

Hello

Could you tell me the order number and purchase link?

In addition to,I can't understand what you means..........Could you summarize the problems you have encountered?

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 12-21-2018 10:05:21 | Show all posts
Edited by RossDorn at 12-21-2018 15:47

My mistake was to buy it from Ali Express, as it was not available from Amazon. because one of those corrupt writers at a computer magazine wrote a great review, because you supplied him in return for the positive mention with a free tablet, and me, the idiot, fell for that...
The tablet was delivered with a big blotch in the middle of the screen, the display is wavy at the edges and neither Win10 nor Android recognize the (FAT 32) SD Card. Ali Express, like your people now, kept asking for more and more until aftre having wasted days on the matter simply gave up, and reminded me that the relevant court is in Shenzen. Yourpeople nowseem to demand that I buy a $280 Microsft Office Software to be able to fill in their "form", which YOU recommended I fill in. They do not accept the identical information in a simple e-mail!.
Just look at this webpage I am on right now. I would attach the pictuires I took the day it arrived, but if I click on the link, what do I get A CHINESE POP UP !

So instead of simple accepting ,my losses of §200 for a piece of garbage that was obviously sold by Chuwi BEFORE it was actually in a shape to be sold, I fell for your advice and went the way you advised me. As a result I again have wasted many hours without any result.

All you. and everybody else who does not want to understand what is wrong the tablet needs to do is check at Amazon where this product gets 25% of the lowest possible evaluation. Everybody has similar problems. The product was simply not ready for users !!!

You here, are doing no different. You want me to research my order number? From Ali Express?

Answer me one question first, what exactly is it you have to offer me in the end for wasting whole days on a piece of "Equipment" that I paid $200s for? Will you return my money? Will you give me another similar, but usable product of a similar kind?

Just now I was trying to add the pictures I took of the first problem on the day of the arrival. And what do I get when I click on the link to add a picture?

A CHINESE POP UP !!!!!!!

And then, the simple truth is:

CHUWI NO LONGER SELLS THIS HORRIBLE PRODUCT. I ASSUME TOO MANY CUSTOMERS VERY, VERY ANGRY like me. Right?
Ali Express, your sales window tells me so....  The 10 plus on sale now very different? It now looks like the tablet I expected !!!!! You even call it upgraded !

I ordered mine in May (?), delivered (and immediately wrote about the problems) on 14. June 2018 ....

I found the order # at Ali Express   
Order NO.:  91634063927488

Use magic Report

RossDorn| Post time 12-28-2018 12:59:06 | Show all posts
After a week of no answer whatsoever, neither in the forum nor per e-mail, it is safe to say that this whole "Notice to Everybody" iis nothing but hollow words and bluff and basically only public relations and advertising.

Chuwi has no interest at all to do something about a horrible piece they have been selling for a while, and any compensation for those that have wasted their money oin it is out of the question.

Chuwi knows it has sold garbage as it has stopped production in a very short time, and now sell an improved substitute. We others can go and F.... ourselves, which is precisely what Ali Express already told us.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 12-28-2018 18:56:20 | Show all posts
RossDorn replied at 12-28-2018 12:59
After a week of no answer whatsoever, neither in the forum nor per e-mail, it is safe to say that th ...

Hello bro

I have contacted our Aliexpress partners, Wait a moments

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list