ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Redirection] Hi13 Reviews

Follow Us

[Redirection] Hi13 Reviews

[Copy link]

ZenBalancer|Post time:4-13-2017 12:49:53 View:5003|Reply:36

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-24-2017 16:01:38 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-24-2017 16:12
doodzilla replied at 3-24-2017 13:25
you pretty much summed it up well regarding igeekphone. a take from me: no money taken from you, j ...
maybe that surface pro first gen will rise exponentially in financial value in the next few years to come. #ExhibitWorthy

Wishful thinking. But I would use it until SSD limit overwrite  cycles as extra handwriting(I kept deferring math deficincies)/drawing surface below my keyboard, not under it, flat on the table pen ready, when using the 2 Hi13s set up, docked keyboard in landscape mode, and the other in portrait mode. It's better than selling at a loss or not taking advantage.
Edit: typos + I still have the M280 for my personal computing history. I tend  to overdo things. Hopefully one day it will pay off.
Correct Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 3-26-2017 05:04:35 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 3-25-2017 08:01
Wishful thinking. But I would use it until SSD limit overwrite  cycles as extra handwriting(I kept ...

You should start a topic post about comparing computer set-ups, like the one you described. With picture attachments for visual delight & education.

Where every member is invited to show their set-ups and also share tips for use cases if they want to.

We can continue talking about this divergent topic (from Hi13 Reviews) in that would-be created topic post. It's better if you be the one to create it 'cause you have a unique set-up, so your the one with the ability to create a more compelling first post and first example. You may link that topic-post-to-be from here as well.

I myself don't own my own equipment yet, and the desktop I'm using to write this post is a not-out-of-the ordinary desktop set-up shared by my family. Since I lost my Pokemon Go phone, I've been using a 7-inch sim-capable but incapable of Pokemon Go Android Lenovo A3000-H tablet as a phone. All in all, very underdone set-up for now.

Currently saved enough money for my first all around work-on--the-go and play-on-the-go computer. Just awaiting the 11/11 China sale. Altho I've yet to get the hang of online work like transcription and VA work. Currently a college dropout who works for my folks' canteen business. Trying to change my life situation thru a Chuwi, since I have a limited budget, lots of free time, and because I like exploring tinkering possibilities with unusual devices like computers with dual boot.

Consequently, I plan on using my future not-so-powerful work device Chuwi as a stepping stone into more lucrative work so I can afford a powerful Surface Pro or an indestructible Toughbook (I also like exploring nature through mountaineering/biking). Even when I obtain the premium devices, like I mentioned before I'd keep the Chuwi device/es as novelty dual boot devices.

Woops. Sorry, another overlong post.

ZenBalancer, I look forward to visually seeing your 'overdone' setup. I'm sure your style is paying off for you even now as it may already give you peace of mind that your workspace is at optimum level of efficiency and convenience. History favors those that overdo.

Positively, I mean. Those that overdo positively. Hehe.
Tyranny and devil-ish behavior can be overdone as well.

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 3-26-2017 05:25:02 | Show all posts
In keeping with the pre-stated purpose of this thread, which is an alternative Hi13 reviews discussion and link sharing, let me also reference this link to a review of a Hi13 from tabletpccomparison.net I shared in the Text Reviews subforum a while back:

http://www.tabletpccomparison.net/chuwi-hi13

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-26-2017 05:46:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-26-2017 06:06

Didn't I share a link in a previous post here to your copy of that review? It was set to moderated, but it got approved. I will add the topic in the post. Also anyone can start that thread. And it sounds like the thread to share your success story with Chuwi products thread is relevant for you too. It's in the general section perhaps, a search for "Chuwi success" might spot it.
Edit: typo + the search terms are "success story":

https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... ght=Success%2Bstory

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-26-2017 05:58:49 | Show all posts
See: https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... 3&fromuid=19651

And also see the previously edited, and recently changed font size of suggestion, in the first post in this thread for the change for this thread.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-4-2017 14:51:15 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-5-2017 15:44

What do we know.. igeekphone.com 's specifics about the Hi13 keyboard wasn't entirely wrong: https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3836-1-1.htmlEdit: that thread references a legit review video btw.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-13-2017 12:49:53 | Show all posts
Hi13 vs Hi12 comparison by TechTablets guy: https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3882-1-1.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list