ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios ...

Follow Us

[Hi13] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:11-4-2017 12:02:34 View:60155|Reply:206

Mr.DJ| Post time 10-18-2017 11:14:16 | Show all posts
Well, I can only speculate why you didn't hear from the tech team or Emily. But reasons could be they prefer to not answer before knowing if a solution is available. I have seen this before and as you say, it can be frustrating, because in the meantime one does not know if they are doing anything to fix it. There is also the language barrier, when dealing with non-English speaking countries.

However, I noticed I didn't get notifications when I get PM's in here and thought maybe it was same for all, so also tried contacting Emily by other channels!  So that could be it......or maybe you just scared here away, by being too "emotional"!   ;-P

You probably found the driver on Chuwi's chinese site?  ;-)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-18-2017 20:46:48 | Show all posts
If a solution is available.

Solution is a already with them in form of bios and EC rom. Both are not a top secret thing. Bios is already out (thanks to my friend yutupa) and duping EC is 10 min job with a few bucks spi programmer heck its not even 1.8v, its standard 3.3v. Regarding their secrecy see their letter to FCC Confidentiality?
I don't think much can be kept (in fact nothing) confidential if you just copy paste reference design. https://www.cnx-software.com/wp- ... esign_BoM_Part1.jpghttps://www.cnx-software.com/wp- ... esign_BoM_Part2.jpg
There is also the language barrier, when dealing with non-English speaking countries.

Come on Seriously! There are lot automatic translators available that translates in real time. Even their factory tools are both in English and Chinese (please don't ask me which ones )
maybe you just scared here away, by being too "emotional"!   ;-P

Neither i kissed anyone nor hugged anyone nor i have any other intentions.
You probably found the driver on Chuwi's chinese site?  ;-)

LOL. Nope. They are still incompetent. There's difference between copying something and creating something.
Irony of situation is more they delay, more it becomes rewarding for me to dig deeper. I already have schematics. Bios is already operation table. That chuwi boot logo is already gone.

Use magic Report

Mr.DJ| Post time 10-20-2017 01:44:46 | Show all posts
Whoa, easy now...."ninja-techie" cowboy!  ;-)

You sound like a pretty resourceful guy in the technical department....makes me wonder how on earth, you even got yourself in this trouble in the first place, he he!  ;-P
However, I don't think support from Chuwi will happen any faster, by knocking the company publicly on their own forums....might even get you banned, depending on where they draw the line in here, but seen it happen before on other forums!

But being a bit of a techie nerd myself, hearing about your research sounds kinda interesting. Now wonder who will come up with a fix first.....you or Chuwi's support team!  ;-)

Use magic Report

abruptly| Post time 10-21-2017 05:03:15 | Show all posts
after updating the BIOS which was recently posted for tablet versions (Q64G45170700001-Hi13 Q64G45170702000) the problem was partly solved. the tablet began to turn on correctly, the docking station ceased to live its own life and stopped pushing the buttons themselves, the indication of the state of the battery was displayed, but the tablet still does not want to be charged. Who then has something about this?

Use magic Report

cadi75015| Post time 10-23-2017 09:45:11 | Show all posts
Screen rotation problem bios 1.16
My Chuwi HI13 tablet is updated with bios 1.16 and since the update, the rotation no longer works. The drivers do not work. I contacted Chuwi but I have no answer!
I do not know what to do ! With you a track?
I have Windows 10 Pro 1709 "16299.19" installed on the tablet and it worked before the update of the bios version 1.14 to version 1.16
Thank you

Use magic Report

ramesses| Post time 11-2-2017 01:46:02 | Show all posts
My chuwi hi13 the touchscreen dont work any one have the drivers for that . my is the Hi13 Q64G45170900468.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 11-3-2017 02:00:53 | Show all posts
ramesses replied at 11-2-2017 01:46
My chuwi hi13 the touchscreen dont work any one have the drivers for that . my is the Hi13 Q64G45170 ...

hello, could you please try this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qogocwx9g26wfgl/Hi13_Driver_x64.rar
hope it can help you

Use magic Report

igi01| Post time 11-4-2017 05:05:38 | Show all posts
emily replied at 11-3-2017 02:00
hello, could you please try this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qogocwx9g26wfgl/Hi13_Driver_x ...

These are the old Drivers!? I think the touch panel have been changed in the new revsisions. Are there also new drivers?

Use magic Report

Mr.DJ| Post time 11-4-2017 11:59:14 | Show all posts

Hello emily!  :-)

Just to clearify, will that new BIOS file "Hi13 Bios Download: (For Q64G45170700001-Hi13 Q64G45170702000)" fix the problem for people who accidentally flashed their newer revision Hi13 models with the wrong v114 bios?  :-)

Use magic Report

Mr.DJ| Post time 11-4-2017 12:02:34 | Show all posts
Sidchoo replied at 10-19-2017 06:46
Solution is a already with them in form of bios and EC rom. Both are not a top secret thing. Bios i ...

Have you tried that new Hi13 BIOS yet by chance?  :-)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list