ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios ...

Follow Us

[Hi13] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:10-14-2017 10:45:25 View:57604|Reply:206

Mr.DJ| Post time 10-12-2017 05:11:48 | Show all posts
Edited by Mr.DJ at 10-12-2017 05:14

I'm impressed by the dedication, if you really did try to install every 68 driver versions......though, perhaps not the most "logic" move to do!  ;-)

You are imo, however, not very good at providing us details, as to describe the procedure you use to install the drivers and what error messages you get....so we have something to analyze on. A "don't work" is not providing much info in terms of details/error messages etc.

You didn't tell me/us, if the driver I provided from Microsoft worked(v4.5....etc) at least worked as good as the one you used from the surbook?

I wouldn't expect any of the v1.xxx drivers to work, since the Surbook version is on v4.xxxx.

Could you try, with eiter the surbook version(or the one I provided....newest release preferable) and manually copy the TouchSetting.gt file to the windows/info folder.  Let the tablet restart and see if it changes anything?

Btw. how did you verify you don't already have the TouchSetting on your tablet?  A simple search with the "magnifier" windows search won't be able to find the file. And there is also the possibility, that the newer driver version saves the file to another location perhaps....so, details details!   ;-)

TouchSetting.rar

1.78 KB, Downloads: 33

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-12-2017 22:31:02 | Show all posts
hello. I think hardware compatibility should be mentioned with critical software like Bios. My hi13 with rev2 board is bricked because i flashed bios provided here thinking its from responsible source! Surprisingly there was no prompt during flashing process went ahead without any compatibility check. Urgently need bios i2w6_ap135.037 x64 EC 02.01.09. Please update the thread. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Mr.DJ| Post time 10-13-2017 03:58:56 | Show all posts
Edited by Mr.DJ at 11-8-2017 11:15
Sidchoo replied at 10-12-2017 22:31
hello. I think hardware compatibility should be mentioned with critical software like Bios. My hi13  ...

So on behalf of Sidchoo(and others with same issue), I ask a kind user to upload a dump of his bios using the attached bios flashing tool(Note: I only tested the tool on my own Chuwi Hi13, which is a first revision Hi13 model, so let me know if it for some reason don't work with the newer Hi13 model revision).

Simply enter DOS prompt in windows 10 and find and acces the folder, where you have copied and unpacked the flashtool files.
Now at the dos prompt, type the command that creates a new bios file, from the current used in the system:

Example:
afuwinx64 I2W6_AP135.037.bin /o          (o as in "O"utput not a zero)

This command should create a new file named I2W6_AP135.037.bin
Then please upload that new file to this forum, so that users like Sidchoo and others who needs it, can possibly save their malfunctioning Hi13 models!   ;-)

Ps: When flashing, from a dos prompt, you would instead use the command like this:

afuwinx64 I2W6_AP135.037.bin /d          (to first verify the new bios file is not damaged.....then continue to the next step)

afuwinx64 I2W6_AP135.037.bin /caf    (the caf option makes the tool first compare the data of current system bios and your new bios file, and cancels the flashing process if they are the same. So, you can leave it out, if you are sure you want to flash the new file regardless)

Flash tool for Chuwi Hi13.rar

284.88 KB, Downloads: 43

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-13-2017 10:44:52 | Show all posts
Mr.DJ replied at 10-13-2017 03:58
So on behalf of Sidchoo(and others with same issue), I ask a kind user to upload a dump of his bios ...

Thanks mate for reply and no I am not frustrated at all. It's annoying still its a honest mistake. It all started because there was a considerable delay before audio setting initialize during reboot. I thought it to be an driver issue thus reinstalled from driver package here on forum. Still after doing that the issue persisted so i thought Bios upgrade might help(Over Confidence). My mistake is that i didn't make any backup assuming that the one on forum is correct and at most anything happening is a flash failure for which i have all tools (1.8v and 3.3v flasher for Bios and EC respectively). In fact i re flashed twice to make sure that bios is problem here.
>>>>Btw i am cardiologist still as a hobby i do some weird stuff ;) <<<<
Chuwi is making some good portables so this is the first time I am trying. Prior to this i do have tbook and tbook pro along with that mac stuff.
As a growing company I can expect some delay in updates and upgrades but come on at least default factory stuff should be there from very beginning with shipment/launch of new or revised product. I don't think that's a big ask.
Any how I have posted a kind message to tech team on contact page and waiting for response. Fingers and legs crossed.
Note: Please feel free to ask for any hardware related quarry. I would be more helpful in software related stuff once its up and running.
Thanks Again.

Use magic Report

yutupa| Post time 10-13-2017 20:07:49 | Show all posts
Mr.DJ replied at 10-12-2017 05:11
I'm impressed by the dedication, if you really did try to install every 68 driver versions......thou ...

Im sorry i wasnt more clear, when i say it doesnt work, i mean the driver was unable to install, all that are in this post, the ones you sent me from microsoft, nothing, the only i was able was the one from the surbook, i deleted the touchsetting, changed values, but didnt work, only upside down

Use magic Report

yutupa| Post time 10-13-2017 20:12:58 | Show all posts
Mr.DJ replied at 10-12-2017 05:11
I'm impressed by the dedication, if you really did try to install every 68 driver versions......thou ...

This is the latest version from Microsoft

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-14-2017 00:35:40 | Show all posts
yutupa replied at 10-13-2017 20:12

Hello there. I have posted a request for rev.2 bios. Can you please provide one. My tab has updated windows till couple of days with perfectly working touch driver. I will upload asap for you once i re flash correct bios and get it up & running. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-14-2017 00:39:20 | Show all posts
yutupa replied at 10-13-2017 20:12

Hello there. I have posted a request for rev.2 bios dump. Can you please provide one. My tab has updated windows till couple of days with perfectly working touch driver and everything. I will upload asap for you once i re flash correct bios and get it up & running. I have everything ready to go for that. Thanks.

Use magic Report

yutupa| Post time 10-14-2017 10:40:45 | Show all posts
Sidchoo replied at 10-14-2017 00:39
Hello there. I have posted a request for rev.2 bios dump. Can you please provide one. My tab has u ...

No problem, i will upload for you!

Use magic Report

yutupa| Post time 10-14-2017 10:45:25 | Show all posts
Sidchoo replied at 10-14-2017 00:39
Hello there. I have posted a request for rev.2 bios dump. Can you please provide one. My tab has u ...

BIOS I2W6_AP135.037 version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0dbbdrn5vmfb03/bckp.bin?dl=0

Hope it works, can`t wait for the drivers
Reply Support 0 Not support 2

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list