ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios ...

Follow Us

[Hi13] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:10-15-2017 15:06:26 View:57605|Reply:206

Sidchoo| Post time 10-14-2017 10:51:34 | Show all posts
yutupa replied at 10-14-2017 10:40
No problem, i will upload for you!

Thanks.
Is your touch working correctly or still have an issue?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

yutupa| Post time 10-14-2017 11:35:21 | Show all posts
Sidchoo replied at 10-14-2017 10:51
Thanks.
Is your touch working correctly or still have an issue?

Not working =s

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-15-2017 01:12:09 | Show all posts

Thanks for your precious effort friend. Bios flashed as expected but tab is still dead. That v114 bios on forum did messed up with EC rom. No embedded boot thus. Noting will move forward till lousy tech support of Chuwi wake up and help their consumers. Or someone courageous enough to explore internal guts of this thing steps in and dump EC located near ite controller.
I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE BUYING CHUWI Hi13! period.
Coming to your issue i have downloaded drivers from their Chinese server that states these driver are for serial number 45170700001 and beyond. Uploading three that you should install in following order just to be sure everything works.
Serial io
intel hid
tp
Reboot after each step if possible in full boot not quick one.[url=https://ufile.io/yf3xy]https://ufile.io/yf3xy[/url]
Pass In PM
Good luck.

Use magic Report

Mr.DJ| Post time 10-15-2017 02:27:52 | Show all posts
Sidchoo replied at 10-15-2017 01:12
Thanks for your precious effort friend. Bios flashed as expected but tab is still dead. That v114  ...

Nice to see, you guys figured out you could help each other!  ;-)

Why the password on the drivers? Can I have it, so I can upload the drivers for everybody to use, should they need them?

Regarding your bios issue, after flashing to now correct version. I have looked at the different flashing options on Chuwi's provided AMI bios flashing tool. And found these 2 options:

- /E                  Program Embedded Controller Block.
- /B                  Program Boot Block

This is a little beyond my current knowledge, as I don't know if these 2 options are automatically used during a "standard" flashing procedure, when not choosing any options.  But if your tablet is, as you say, "dead" and you have the option to use the 2 flashing features mentioned(I have not looked into the flashing process using other methods), you should have nothing to loose, or so I figured!  ;-)

Use magic Report

yutupa| Post time 10-15-2017 10:39:52 | Show all posts
Sidchoo replied at 10-15-2017 01:12
Thanks for your precious effort friend. Bios flashed as expected but tab is still dead. That v114  ...

Serial and HID install fine, the problem is with the TP driver 52222.jpg

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-15-2017 10:57:13 | Show all posts
yutupa replied at 10-15-2017 10:39
Serial and HID install fine, the problem is with the TP driver

If its due to unsigned driver issue then you have to turn off diver signing to install. I hope u did a clean install i.e deleted all previous installation?
Have u tried manual installation by selecting driver manually?
Please post uid of device showing in device manager.
Btw goodix chip is GT9110P see if it helps.

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-15-2017 11:09:04 | Show all posts
Mr.DJ replied at 10-15-2017 02:27
Nice to see, you guys figured out you could help each other!  ;-)

Why the password on the drivers ...
Why the password on the drivers? Can I have it, so I can upload the drivers for everybody to use, should they need them?

With my wonderful experience with this CRAP Hi my a** 13 i am not trying promoting ppl to mess with their system. Because my tab is down so i cannot try things b4 posting thus not 100% sure hence the pwd. Sure i can share with you with pleasure. Feel free to share with any one.
Win image is downloading from baidu. 4gb to go. Will see what's inside once done downloading & share if relevant.
I can directly flash so i just need EC rom. See (download) 114 version available on "Official" page. Chip use is 25q80 winbond.
Pass in PM

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-15-2017 11:30:00 | Show all posts
yutupa replied at 10-15-2017 10:39
Serial and HID install fine, the problem is with the TP driver

https://ufile.io/3h4o8
If issue persist then try this. Pass same as earlier.

Use magic Report

yutupa| Post time 10-15-2017 12:44:24 | Show all posts
Sidchoo replied at 10-15-2017 11:30
https://ufile.io/3h4o8
If issue persist then try this. Pass same as earlier.

OMG IT WORKSSS
THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR YOU AND ALL THAT HELPED ME, I HAVE MY TABLET BACK

Let me know if i can do anything for you

Use magic Report

Mr.DJ| Post time 10-15-2017 15:06:26 | Show all posts
Edited by Mr.DJ at 10-15-2017 15:20
Sidchoo replied at 10-15-2017 11:09
With my wonderful experience with this CRAP Hi my a** 13 i am not trying promoting ppl to mess wi ...

Oh, I guess I had just "hoped" that all the data was included in the bios file, and only certain memory blocks was programmed if one didn't tell it to also update EC, BOOT etc.

Well, this makes it technically much harder to workaround, I gather.

I wonder if it's possible, to find a BIN file reader tool and use it on the included EC.bin file from the v114 package. And then find the memory blocks it wants to overwrite. Because then you could ask yutupa to run a memory dumb, from the same memory blocks on his tablet and create a new EC.bin file with the updated data!   :-)

But yes, it would be much easier if Chuwi just provided the EC file, ready to use as is!

I guess, Chuwi should actually consider paying us, to do their technical support for them, he he!   ;-)

Thanks for helping out so far!  I think "yutupa" is happy you did!   ;-)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list