ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios ...

Follow Us

[Hi13] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:10-18-2017 04:06:40 View:60152|Reply:206

Mr.DJ| Post time 10-15-2017 15:16:32 | Show all posts
yutupa replied at 10-15-2017 12:44
OMG IT WORKSSS
THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR YOU AND ALL THAT HELPED ME, I HAVE MY TABLET BACK

Oh there actually is one last thing you could help with.........could you please copy your EC data to a bin file? Sidchoo and other owners, who accidentally flashed v114 on their newer Hi13 revision models, needs it!  ;-)

But happy to hear it finally worked out for you.....took some work!   

Cheers!   ;-D

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

yutupa| Post time 10-15-2017 17:51:27 | Show all posts
Mr.DJ replied at 10-15-2017 15:16
Oh there actually is one last thing you could help with.........could you please copy your EC data  ...

Just tell me what i have to do to get this EC

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-15-2017 21:39:07 | Show all posts
yutupa replied at 10-15-2017 12:44
OMG IT WORKSSS
THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR YOU AND ALL THAT HELPED ME, I HAVE MY TABLET BACK

Your welcome. Gladly.
It would be quicker if i had my hi3 working.
I haven't got any response form Chuwi regarding my bios requirement. Simply irresponsible behavior.

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-15-2017 21:55:21 | Show all posts
Mr.DJ replied at 10-15-2017 15:06
Oh, I guess I had just "hoped" that all the data was included in the bios file, and only certain me ...
But yes, it would be much easier if Chuwi just provided the EC file, ready to use as is!

I guess, Chuwi should actually consider paying us, to do their technical support for them, he he!   ;-)

All i am asking them is basic firmware nothing else. Forget about paying they don't bother to even respond.
U can use IDA pro to decompile etc. Any hex editor will show basic info.
I can compile my own EC bin but this tab is simply not worth my efforts. I just bought it for my sis who wants to use Win for change. Mac gets boring some time. I bought HP elite for her and i am done.
Hi13 is just a total waste of money for me. Even if its up n running then also its useless to me.
TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT.

Use magic Report

Mr.DJ| Post time 10-16-2017 15:00:27 | Show all posts
Sidchoo replied at 10-15-2017 21:55
All i am asking them is basic firmware nothing else. Forget about paying they don't bother to eve ...

Yeah, I can imagine the disappointment of having a piece of hardware rendered unusable!  :-(

I have just sent a PM to Emily about your problem. Perhaps she can more easily get in contact with the engineering team and get the needed software!  Here's to hoping at least!  :-)

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-16-2017 16:06:16 | Show all posts
Mr.DJ replied at 10-16-2017 15:00
Yeah, I can imagine the disappointment of having a piece of hardware rendered unusable!  :-(

I ha ...

I have posted a request to her but haven't got any reply yet! I don't understand this level of secrecy (may be its just unprofessional) behind just basic things. I hope they themselves are not victim of some crypto virus and may be in need of our help!!

Use magic Report

Mr.DJ| Post time 10-17-2017 12:51:47 | Show all posts
Hello Emily, please read your PM's!   ;-)

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-17-2017 21:05:30 | Show all posts
Mr.DJ replied at 10-17-2017 12:51
Hello Emily, please read your PM's!   ;-)

Hopes are high?  Looking at every aspect of situation i am never going to recommend this highly unprofessional company to anyone ever. No one should buy any stuff from these people until unless they ship whole technical manual with every product. There's no support of any type may it be warranty, grantee or technical. There's at least some kind of response in 24hrs from even the worst company you can imagine on this planet.
CHUWI IS DEAD TO ME JUST LIKE ITS TABLET. WHAT A C**P!!

Use magic Report

Mr.DJ| Post time 10-18-2017 03:04:40 | Show all posts
Edited by Mr.DJ at 10-18-2017 03:08
Sidchoo replied at 10-17-2017 21:05
Hopes are high?  Looking at every aspect of situation i am never going to recommend this highly un ...

Oh I agree with you, the amount of support/information from Chuwi could quite easily be improved upon, however this is not isolated to just Chuwi, but a more general observation dealing with Chinese import products from different manufacturers. I guess this currently is the "price to pay" for getting newest technology at the lowest costs. Having said that, I believe this is a field that will improve in the future, as the Chinese has to adjust to dealing with foreigners and their expectations in terms of support and communication etc...

Now, back to your specific situation. While we can't directly blame Chuwi for you accidentally flashing a bios file, without first checking/researching if it was compatible, Emily have actually responded to my enquiry. And is helping me communicating with the technical team.

So sit tight, all hope is not lost yet.....just gotta have a little bit of patience, while the team try to come up with the best solution to your problem!  Fingers crossed!  ;-)

Use magic Report

Sidchoo| Post time 10-18-2017 04:06:40 | Show all posts
My friend all patience is lost in thin air when don't know if someone on other end is listening. If i had got any response from tech team then the situation would be different.
I am not blaming anyone here except myself for buying this paper weight. Companies like MSI provide tons of info and caution when Bios update comes with EC upgrade. If mine was an isolated case then it would have been completely my fault but there are multiple casualties.
If Emily responded to you and not me then she must be having some issues with me, I would like to know what?
Price is not excuse for not providing proper tech support. Many people with hardware issue are waiting for parts for months as i see on forum.
I don't thing Chinese companies survive on their domestic consumption still if u go through their Chinese site then you will find better info same is the case with Chuwi.
If i tell you about source of that touch driver i posted, you wont believe me. Let it be a secret for now
Any how i am committed to solve this issue with or without their help.
This thing is dead so it cannot bite me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list