ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Solved] What can the USB C do?

Follow Us

[Solved] What can the USB C do?

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:2-19-2019 01:41:11 View:3234|Reply:38

Techdragonz| Post time 5-1-2017 08:08:00 | Show all posts
I don't think he is ignoring you. You know that.

Yes I know that... LOL We are in the same skype group
He bought it from banggood so it will take probably about 2 weeks to arrive
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-1-2017 08:25:40 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-1-2017 17:33
Techdragonz replied at 5-1-2017 17:08
Yes I know that... LOL We are in the same skype group
He bought it from banggood so it will take ...

Now "we" know too.

So Emily's feedback isn't confirmed yet, correct?
Because I'm interested in the outcome as well. I don't find this thread to be [Solved] yet. Such tags are not meant for the sake of appearance nor based on assumptions.

I made that mistake with Hi13 battery specs before. Technisol had a good point about me that I lack experience in the market. His advise might help others. So both your feedback in this regard could be helpful.

Until then we really don't have a confirmation what the TypeC really can do. It's just stated specs. No confirmation. Or I've missed something.

Thank you in advance for both of you.
Both your time and efforts.

Edit: okay, except for that expensive and it's not USB3, Microsoft solution. But that's not what we're hoping for, correct?

Edits: clarity, typo + addition.
Correct Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-1-2017 11:28:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nope, Emily has confirmed that it works and showed us a picture of the one she tested it with, which looks like a generic china one like the one Hackerjac bought. So we do have it confirmed to work and thus know what the USB C can do

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-1-2017 12:12:08 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 5-1-2017 20:28
Nope, Emily has confirmed that it works and showed us a picture of the one she tested it with, which ...

Ah. Ok thanks.
Now I wonder about the more extensive one, including the integrated gigabit ethernet. But it's too soon for me. It will be very interesting to me when Hi13 Pro is confirmed with considerably better specs, to use as my main one, and sync the two over crossed Ethernet cable while charging and as few dongles as possible.

Cable length of the dongle might be a factor. I hate the short cable length of those dongles. When in portrait-mode on a stand, all of the dongle and connected cables hangs in the air putting unnecessary pressure on the TypeC socket. And there doesn't seem to be a typec extension cable to use, to prevent that strain.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-2-2017 10:52:47 | Show all posts
And there doesn't seem to be a typec extension cable to use, to prevent that strain.

Here you go: Extension cable
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-3-2017 07:34:01 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 5-2-2017 19:52
Here you go: Extension cable

The illusive TypeC extension cable! Thank you very much

Use magic Report

Chulin| Post time 5-3-2017 09:40:23 | Show all posts
Hello, I just bought my Chuwi hi13, but when I attach something to Chuwi´s USB type C port (i.e. USB flash drive or mouse), using a USB A to C adaptor, nothing happens, and I tried several devices but none of them work, only thing I can do with my USB type C port is charging the tablet with the provided charging cable.

My adaptors are these: https://www.amazon.es/Paquete-Ad ... B+C%2C+iVoler%C2%AE

and they work like a charm in my One Plus 3, I connect USB flash drives and the phone recognizes them so I can explore them and copy files to the phone, but I can't do it in Chuwi hi13, and I don't know why. Can you help me? Thanks.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-4-2017 07:56:12 | Show all posts
Chulin replied at 5-3-2017 18:40
Hello, I just bought my Chuwi hi13, but when I attach something to Chuwi´s USB type C port (i.e. US ...

Hmm, I just bought the same OTG adapter. I will need to wait till next week when it arrives to see if it works or not. Will update you later.

My micro USB port does everything it is supposed to do

Use magic Report

rocky700| Post time 2-19-2019 01:41:11 | Show all posts
The USB type C is the advanced version of the USB micro type and it is more technically advanced than the micro type and the fast charging can be done by the USB type C. The type C USB are being made in many devices. I was getting ERROR CODE 0XC0000428 on my micro USB while connecting to the computer system.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list