ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General How to solve "the tablet can not turn on"

Follow Us

How to solve "the tablet can not turn on"

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:8-21-2018 23:17:48 View:22584|Reply:84

emily| Post time 8-15-2018 17:31:01 | Show all posts
Janetbea replied at 8-15-2018 11:47
I have a chuwi H13 the cable that's attached to the adaptor has broken I carn't charge up tablet and ...

hello,you can buy a Type-C interface,Or you can email to servicefb@chuwi.com he will help you,thanks
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

wei| Post time 8-19-2018 19:45:40 | Show all posts
Hello,

I purchased a Chuwi Hi10 Plus about 6 weeks ago. It's been fine up until now.

After rebooting, I received a "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" blue screen and could not boot into windows after several retries. I tried get back into the OS from the bios through the recovery screen, but still the same message. I then tried to boot into Android, but it wasn't able to fully boot.

I switched it off somehow and now there is no charge indicator light when it is plugged into power.

Right now it is a brick.

Near the Type C power port, the chassis of the tablet is still warm.

Can anyone help me?

I have submitted a ticket using my account email, but haven't heard back.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-19-2018 22:06:24 | Show all posts
wei replied at 8-19-2018 19:45
Hello,

I purchased a Chuwi Hi10 Plus about 6 weeks ago. It's been fine up until now.

Don't worry,First You can flash the android system, and then flash the Windows system to see if it boots normally.
About charge problems,Plugged in to power and Short press the power button three times,then long press ten seconds,if there is no screen,Wait for an hour or two to recharge

Use magic Report

wei| Post time 8-20-2018 00:36:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by wei at 8-20-2018 01:16

How do I flash Windows and Android?
Is it possible to only flash Windows if I have to reflash the tablet?

Use magic Report

wei| Post time 8-20-2018 00:38:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by wei at 8-20-2018 00:45

The model is CWI527 and S/N is LQ64G42180302222. Where do I find the correct files to flash the tablet with?
Edit: Correct serial number.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-20-2018 22:41:31 | Show all posts
wei replied at 8-20-2018 00:38
The model is CWI527 and S/N is LQ64G42180302222. Where do I find the correct files to flash the tabl ...

Dear,about how to flash the table, you can refer to this link https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-15-1-1.html
wish you a good day

Use magic Report

wei| Post time 8-20-2018 23:40:52 | Show all posts
I'm unable to flash the tablet because the buttons don't work. I can't put the tablet in flash mode. The same with charging and the charging light indicator. There is no indication that the tablet is working at all.

The tablet is charging however according to a current meter I have hooked up to monitior the power from the wall adapter. It should have charged overnight. There is also power from the micro USB port to a hub I have been using.

This is really disappointing. It is effectively inaccessible. It is bricked.

The most disappointing thing is that on paper the concept is great. If Chuwi could get the rest of the product like the brochure it would make a real footprint on the tablet market.

Currently, I am negotiating returning the tablet. Chuwi technical support hasn't responded to my ticket.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-21-2018 17:46:57 | Show all posts
wei replied at 8-20-2018 23:40
I'm unable to flash the tablet because the buttons don't work. I can't put the tablet in flash mode. ...

Don't worry guys,send me you email, and i wll contact the technical support department

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-21-2018 17:47:00 | Show all posts
wei replied at 8-20-2018 23:40
I'm unable to flash the tablet because the buttons don't work. I can't put the tablet in flash mode. ...

Don't worry guys,send me you email, and i wll contact the technical support department

Use magic Report

wei| Post time 8-21-2018 23:17:48 | Show all posts
Hi emily,

I sent you my email and some more information in PM. Please see the details enclosed in the message. There is a link to a video of what I mean.

I will get back to this in a few days after I hear from the seller about a return solution.

Thank you for looking into it for me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list