ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General How to solve "the tablet can not turn on"

Follow Us

How to solve "the tablet can not turn on"

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:1-28-2019 07:30:14 View:20748|Reply:84

emily| Post time 8-22-2018 17:18:59 | Show all posts
wei replied at 8-21-2018 23:17
Hi emily,

I sent you my email and some more information in PM. Please see the details enclosed in t ...

Dear I didn't hear form you, my email is jeff@chuwi.com and if you want to return the tablet please email to service@chuwi.com
have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

wei| Post time 8-23-2018 02:30:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'll forward the email chain that I have had with support so far to jeff@chuwi.com to keep you up-to-date.

Use magic Report

wei| Post time 8-26-2018 03:32:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I found out from support there is no warranty for parts for this 6 week old tablet!

Use magic Report

jose_paco| Post time 9-3-2018 15:21:22 | Show all posts
Hello to all,
i have a Chuwi H13 and yesterday after trying to update the BIOS to the version V114, the tablet is bricked, it wont turn on.
when the keyboard is connected after pressing the power button some seconds, the white light turns on for a while and then it turns off.
Note: The BIOS file was downloaded from:  https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3901-1-1.html

Already tried to press 1 minute the power button, tried the long press and then short press to the power button, tried to turn on with the pendrive with the BIOS update connected, tried to turn on and F2, F12, F13, etc.

Anyone know if the only solution is to open the tablet?

Thank you
Jose

Use magic Report

FerSouSilva| Post time 9-4-2018 05:48:58 | Show all posts
Hello,

I do not know if I'm in the right forum, but I have a problem with my Hi10 Pro tablet serial number HQ64G42171002714:
After unexpected shutdown, when viewing a video, the tablet never turned on again. Battery with full charge, no start signal. I have external keyboard, with keyboard, or without keyboard, will not boot.

If you can help me, I'm grateful.

PS: I'm sorry for my English, but I'm Portuguese.

greetings

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-4-2018 17:56:42 | Show all posts
jose_paco replied at 9-3-2018 15:21
Hello to all,
i have a Chuwi H13 and yesterday after trying to update the BIOS to the version V114,  ...

If home page can't still solve your problem, please contact your seller and return it for repair, or email to service@chuwi.com.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-4-2018 18:13:30 | Show all posts
FerSouSilva replied at 9-4-2018 05:48
Hello,

I do not know if I'm in the right forum, but I have a problem with my Hi10 Pro tablet serial ...

please contact your seller and return it for repair, or email to service@chuwi.com.

Use magic Report

moscrex| Post time 10-12-2018 04:22:31 | Show all posts
Edited by moscrex at 10-12-2018 04:24

Hi.
I am using hi12 and hi13.
I have not done anything, my chuwi hi13 is not turned on. The LED does not turn on even when charging. There is no response when the button is pressed several times.
I sent an email to service@chuwi.com. Please read it.

9999.jpg

Use magic Report

damur| Post time 1-23-2019 10:06:19 | Show all posts
Hello.
I own the Chuwi HI8 serial number HI8 Q32G22150608104 dual boot (android 4.4 and win 8, updated - easily to the latest version of win 10).
The table continuously starts and stops (the initial Chuwi screen, later Intel inside) occasionally runs Android, which goes out after a few seconds. The case is repeated. The table can be started in safe mode, windows does not start at all. Some time ago, I tried to free some disk space (partition windows 10). I tried to delete part of the file windows_old. When updating, the table restarted, and a notification was displayed on the screen indicating that the system could not run (probably I accidentally deleted some important data).  
When I reviewed the forum I did not notice that anyone would have such problems. I have already tried to reinstall the Android with the help of the Intel Manufactoring Flash Tool, but so far it has failed. After the program connects to the device (it take at least a minute or two) in a droidboot (DnX) mode, it gets stuck at 5%, "rebooting" is displayed and warns me that it can not connect to the device. All the instructions I have found do not describe the solution of this problem.
Any suggestions?

Use magic Report

damur| Post time 1-28-2019 07:30:14 | Show all posts
damur replied at 1-23-2019 10:06
Hello.
I own the Chuwi HI8 serial number HI8 Q32G22150608104 dual boot (android 4.4 and win 8, updat ...

Hi to all.

Still waiting for a replay.
Any sugestions for this problem?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list