ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General How to solve "the tablet can not turn on"

Follow Us

How to solve "the tablet can not turn on"

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:9-4-2018 18:13:30 View:23899|Reply:84

emily| Post time 8-21-2018 17:46:57 | Show all posts
wei replied at 8-20-2018 23:40
I'm unable to flash the tablet because the buttons don't work. I can't put the tablet in flash mode. ...

Don't worry guys,send me you email, and i wll contact the technical support department
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-21-2018 17:47:00 | Show all posts
wei replied at 8-20-2018 23:40
I'm unable to flash the tablet because the buttons don't work. I can't put the tablet in flash mode. ...

Don't worry guys,send me you email, and i wll contact the technical support department

Use magic Report

wei| Post time 8-21-2018 23:17:48 | Show all posts
Hi emily,

I sent you my email and some more information in PM. Please see the details enclosed in the message. There is a link to a video of what I mean.

I will get back to this in a few days after I hear from the seller about a return solution.

Thank you for looking into it for me.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-22-2018 17:18:59 | Show all posts
wei replied at 8-21-2018 23:17
Hi emily,

I sent you my email and some more information in PM. Please see the details enclosed in t ...

Dear I didn't hear form you, my email is jeff@chuwi.com and if you want to return the tablet please email to service@chuwi.com
have a good day

Use magic Report

wei| Post time 8-23-2018 02:30:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'll forward the email chain that I have had with support so far to jeff@chuwi.com to keep you up-to-date.

Use magic Report

wei| Post time 8-26-2018 03:32:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I found out from support there is no warranty for parts for this 6 week old tablet!

Use magic Report

jose_paco| Post time 9-3-2018 15:21:22 | Show all posts
Hello to all,
i have a Chuwi H13 and yesterday after trying to update the BIOS to the version V114, the tablet is bricked, it wont turn on.
when the keyboard is connected after pressing the power button some seconds, the white light turns on for a while and then it turns off.
Note: The BIOS file was downloaded from:  https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3901-1-1.html

Already tried to press 1 minute the power button, tried the long press and then short press to the power button, tried to turn on with the pendrive with the BIOS update connected, tried to turn on and F2, F12, F13, etc.

Anyone know if the only solution is to open the tablet?

Thank you
Jose

Use magic Report

FerSouSilva| Post time 9-4-2018 05:48:58 | Show all posts
Hello,

I do not know if I'm in the right forum, but I have a problem with my Hi10 Pro tablet serial number HQ64G42171002714:
After unexpected shutdown, when viewing a video, the tablet never turned on again. Battery with full charge, no start signal. I have external keyboard, with keyboard, or without keyboard, will not boot.

If you can help me, I'm grateful.

PS: I'm sorry for my English, but I'm Portuguese.

greetings

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-4-2018 17:56:42 | Show all posts
jose_paco replied at 9-3-2018 15:21
Hello to all,
i have a Chuwi H13 and yesterday after trying to update the BIOS to the version V114,  ...

If home page can't still solve your problem, please contact your seller and return it for repair, or email to service@chuwi.com.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-4-2018 18:13:30 | Show all posts
FerSouSilva replied at 9-4-2018 05:48
Hello,

I do not know if I'm in the right forum, but I have a problem with my Hi10 Pro tablet serial ...

please contact your seller and return it for repair, or email to service@chuwi.com.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list