ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Chuwi forum collect problem and suggestion!

Follow Us

Chuwi forum collect problem and suggestion!

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:8-17-2018 00:31:45 View:5097|Reply:38

Mirko87| Post time 2-5-2016 10:56:09 | Show all posts
Kevind replied at 2-5-2016 10:53
Which OS?  The 32 bit drivers for Windows 10 that came with it seem to work.  Windows Update update ...

Hi, Windows 10 32 bit, touch doesn't work, i need to install driver for touch, can you help me? Thanks
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Epsylon| Post time 2-6-2016 15:48:56 | Show all posts
HI! I've got a 32GB Vi10 that was malfunctioning at Windows 10 update, and now I've got a blue screen with 0xc000000d error. What could I do to make it work as it should, again? Thank You for the answer!

Use magic Report

Mtimetraveller| Post time 2-8-2016 16:01:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Make it full English version because still some of the texts are in Chinese even in English version of forum

Use magic Report

Mtimetraveller| Post time 2-8-2016 16:03:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Make it full English version because still some of texts are in Chinese

Use magic Report

salcacc| Post time 2-14-2016 11:42:02 | Show all posts
Where do I find the Chuwi Vi8 Android update?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 7-22-2018 23:43:04 | Show all posts
Many people encounter problems after making their registration in the forum at the time of adding the profile picture that is mandatory to write in the forum. I believe that this requirement should be eliminated and facilitate the participation of users. The truth is that it is a good antispam filter

But seriously you have to facilitate the participation of new users who seek support after buying your Tablet Chuwi, there is no point in putting obstacles in the registration process.

It should already be a warning to new users that if they have problems when adding their profile picture contact with X mail where they have an answer and solution as quickly as possible, another option could be to provide a universal photo for them to use. and can write in the forum.

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 8-7-2018 01:16:48 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 7-22-2018 23:43
Many people encounter problems after making their registration in the forum at the time of adding th ...

Good idea

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 8-14-2018 22:11:34 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 8-15-2018 07:12

I see new messages from users without a profile picture, does this mean that my suggestions are already activated?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-15-2018 00:01:05 | Show all posts
If i may come with a suggestion i think alot of the members here will agree on

Start answering the members, start solve all the problems that the members have, post some software updates, like Android updates, bios updates and so on
Lets take the Hi9 Air, we are in the mid August, last update for it was inJune and we still are on the Feb 5 security patch, that is just not good enough
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

loco6| Post time 8-17-2018 00:31:45 | Show all posts
I have buy a Hi9 Air and the wifi after one month just doesn't find any connections.
I have done factory reset but the problem remain. what can i do?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list