ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Surbook Screen Ghost Images

Follow Us

Surbook Screen Ghost Images

[Copy link]

dhammer|Post time:12-13-2018 13:55:09 View:1246|Reply:9

Edited by dhammer at 10-1-2017 07:32

Recently received the Surbook from the campaign.  Whenever I close a program a dim image of that program stay's on the screen.  Rebooting doesn't clear it.  Often when booting from off the Chuwi logo stays on the screen showing through anything else opened or the same image will still be there.  I've replaced the video driver, but that doesn't help.  To me it appears that it is a hardware issue.   Any suggestions would be appreciated
20170930_203349.jpg

Use magic Report

royd_68@hotmail| Post time 10-1-2017 08:52:18 | Show all posts
Sounds like a hardwareproblem indeed. Try contacing chuwi by email: crowdfunding@chuwi.com .
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

dhammer| Post time 10-1-2017 13:06:26 | Show all posts
Thanks much.  I'll do that

Use magic Report

binaryghost| Post time 10-9-2017 19:03:46 | Show all posts
did you received any reply?

Use magic Report

tankham| Post time 10-23-2017 18:10:41 | Show all posts
I have experienced exactly same issue from yesterday... while I was watching movie,...  suddenly movie's snapshot was shown in background like as ghost and the program is correctly running...   And if I close the movie player, the desktop icon's text or menu's text were not clearly shown if I click right click of mouse.  Anyway if I tried to run Intel's graphic utility, it returned back to normal....  I don't know why....  if I faced this ghost phenomenon...  it was not correctly shown any programs even I rebooted the system...  by the way....  today it becomes normal... why... why...  is this issue popping up?  it seems the LCD panel is not a good one...  this is the first time experience while I use my laptop, desktop, pad, etc. etc...  it is because of the product of "Chuwi"???  I'd like to get Chuwi's correct answer and countermeasure...  Hope to get swift response not likely that has been done in the past for other products' A/S.

Use magic Report

tankham| Post time 10-23-2017 18:18:32 | Show all posts
And also, the brightness of the panel, sometimes it could be controllable, however sometimes it doesn't work at all...  I don't know what happen to this device...  I tried to test this brightness control with adapter connection and without adapter connection...  many things are not correctly optimized with this device...  I have used hundreds of PC devices so far... however it seems not stable to use for my case.  Is this issue only for mine?

Use magic Report

tankham| Post time 10-27-2017 23:46:03 | Show all posts
Edited by tankham at 10-30-2017 23:50

Hey....  Chuwi.....  the device has been delivered few weeks ago, and I'm facing serious quality issue with the screen...!  this is definitely fault of screen as well as some logical error of this dam device....  I cannot use this device because of making me mad....  are you reading this question? tell me what should I do?

Use magic Report

tankham| Post time 10-27-2017 23:54:50 | Show all posts
Edited by tankham at 10-29-2017 20:38

How can you explain this phenomenon...?  even though I reboot this dam device, it showed same ghost symptom while BIOS checking message are popped up that is very early stage of booting....  it says that the screen (LED) is garbage....  doesn't it?  Chouwi?

Use magic Report

tankham| Post time 10-27-2017 23:57:30 | Show all posts
the image is not linked properly, let me upload my pics at another forum line...

Use magic Report

szucsi| Post time 12-13-2018 13:55:09 | Show all posts
Try connect to HDMI display, and  check the screen again. If the error is not visible on the other display, there is probably an LCD error, or possibly an LCD driver error.
Szucsi

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list