ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Surbook Type-C video out to HDMI

Follow Us

Surbook Type-C video out to HDMI

[Copy link]

ddfluideye|Post time:9-20-2018 07:28:07 View:5013|Reply:13

JK/SF| Post time 10-19-2017 06:35:23 | Show all posts
Interestingly, the charger, which may have been designed for previous Chuwi products, has a slight step down down design (look at the charger USB C end to see what I mean) that allows it to fit properly. Because this worked for the Surbook, Chuwi may have missed the problem. I am not excusing them, but they are small company and such small detail can easily be missed. Overall, the Surbook quality and performance is a product of it's cost. But, I bought it to replace an aging iPad and I am more than pleased. But, if I compare it to my high-end Dell notebook, it pales by comparison. Still, I hope Chuwi keeps learning because in the future I think they can develop into a real competitor for the likes of Microsoft. Also, let me share this: I use a fairly short USB C extension cord which has been altered. The allows any other USB C device or cord to be attached without being altered, and it solves the problem of some dongles that hang in space without resting on the table surface which tends to pull the cord out of connection.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

steveroderick| Post time 11-1-2017 11:57:35 | Show all posts
I bought a usb c to mini Dp adapter - which works, but the maximum screen resolution is 1600x900 and I can't seem to increase it. What screen resolution have you guys achieved?

Use magic Report

RicothesonofGod| Post time 9-20-2018 07:25:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is working compatible for chuwi surebook mini  but no charging type c only for video  and audio out.
Screenshot_2018_0920_222300.jpg
Screenshot_2018_0920_222239.jpg

Use magic Report

RicothesonofGod| Post time 9-20-2018 07:28:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Compaltible type c to hdmi vga  video out. You can order on shoppee.
Screenshot_2018_0920_222239.jpg

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list