ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware HI8 Pro Dual Boot 1709 Serial downloads

Follow Us

[Hi8 Pro] HI8 Pro Dual Boot 1709 Serial downloads

[Copy link]

peties|Post time:4-2-2018 14:34:00 View:1530|Reply:1

I need Android and Windows including drivers for the Hi8 Pro with 1709 Serial. Also I need the OS switcher App for Windows. Is it possible to post it here? Thanks

Use magic Report

Wichu| Post time 4-2-2018 14:34:00 | Show all posts
Edited by Wichu at 4-2-2018 14:56

Hello,

After doing some stupidities in Bios (I don't know what, if not I will alert you not to do), my Android was stuck at Chuwi Logo...
(But Windows still works).
And over it I have done some more stupidities (recovery etc...) before to before I resolve to do the ultimate decision: reinstall Android
(for people who want to compare)
I own Hi8 pro Z8350 dualboot/Windows 32bits, Bios X1D3_C806N.237 build date 07/28/2017.
I was hesitating, as my serial is PQ32G221709XXX, higher than those download proposed here...
Finally I took courage to go with the highest version found here:
PQ32G22170801997Android

And using "PhoneFlashTool" as recommanded in tutorials here and so, so easy to do !
(Nota: I Have used it in my PC/Windows 7 / 64bits, with which according to advice "Manufacturing Flash Tool" would be more appropriate)
3mn and 45s later, my tablets has started fine, in "his" Android !

I don't know if the version is the same ? But at this time of comparison, it seems exactly same than previous one. Sound, Wifi, touch screen, micro, wallpaper, boot2windows, etc... exactly same and of course working.
(Also same, of course, this X!@:/Grrrr general problem of SDcard not recognized, source of head break and which led me to tamper with and thus broke my Android)

But what are strangely different:
- Before, only free 3,2Gb/6gb, now about 5Gb free (I had previously only Netflix, Mozilla and 5 small applications. Zero photo/music)
- And Browser google perhaps 10 times quicker ...
???

So I could say this android convinces me !
Nota: the version proposed, is recorded: P03C_Ilife_C806_CW_Hi8_pro_NG_W_DS_V1.0.2
I  Found for Hi8pro: Android : P03_ILife_C806_Chuwi_Hi8_E_NG_W_DS_New_V1.0.6_A1 at Needrom Download
??? For courageous who want to try ?

- Do call me ‘witch oooo’ (With you) -
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list