ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware How to fix camera issues yellow triangle h10 plus

Follow Us

[Hi10 Plus] How to fix camera issues yellow triangle h10 plus

[Copy link]

WkWk|Post time:12-25-2017 10:28:51 View:1035|Reply:4

How to fix camera yellow triangle problems after bios reflash and reinstall of windows

Hi all just thought I'd share how I fixed the problems with my camera after a flash of bios and reinstall of windows
1. Make sure you have the correct bios for your version of the tablet best if you post your serial number of you tablet and get the bios
2. In the north bridge options in the bios you have the option to change the camera model, after flashing the bios windows came up with unknown devices and the drivers authough installed would come up with yellow triangles. I tried all sorts of things but I eventually found changing the camera model and installing the correct driver fixed it all. Attached below are the links to the 2 drivers for the different cameras. I hope this helps because it took me a while to sort it out and i know others have had similar issues
https://upload.cat/df26c5808693e8d4
https://mega.nz/#!RhdBlQ7B!LWsn8VrbLGlyDg2ejFecgQMYXf3gk7APKs58uFUukvo
Cheers
Will

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-22-2017 03:44:41 | Show all posts
Thank you very much for sharing the solution found.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

WkWk| Post time 11-23-2017 03:16:46 | Show all posts
No problem, hope it helps some people out, I know how frustrating it can be
So far the tablet is just what I wanted!
Cheers
Will

Use magic Report

Steffff| Post time 12-20-2017 07:37:36 | Show all posts
hi Will, I installed the unicam gc 2355 drivers under windows, and now the camera works! Unfortunately, under Android still not .... I also tried to change the camera type on the bios .... do you have any idea? my model 'a hi 10pro with "The serial number after Hi10 HQ64G42170300000", if I install remix 2.0 even if it is not for this model? or the android following my model? thanks in advance, Stefff

Use magic Report

iontxu93| Post time 12-25-2017 10:28:51 | Show all posts
thank you for the drivers!!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list