ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Widevine DRM

Follow Us

[Hi10 Pro] Widevine DRM

[Copy link]

chuwix10pro|Post time:12-16-2018 02:02:36 View:1367|Reply:4

Hello,

i tried watching movies from google play movies. it is not working because the hi10 pro does not support drm. it seems that widevine drm from google is missing in the firmware. is there any possibility to install this drm library? Thank you.

Use magic Report

Rorence| Post time 7-12-2018 01:49:40 | Show all posts
To be honest, the more as I know about DRM is about iTunes DRM protection. If you have purchased or rented movies/TV shows from iTunes store, you may know all iTunes videos are encrypted with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. There is no right for you to re-encode or share it to other devices, even you have paid for it. Fortunately, now we can use Tuneskit M4V Converter for Mac to bypass DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4 and multiple compatible formats with all audio tracks, subtitles at faster speed with lossless quality. After conversion, you will be able to enjoy all these videos on any devices freely. CLICK HERE to learn its detail functions.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-12-2018 02:57:53 | Show all posts
Rorence replied at 7-12-2018 10:49
To be honest, the more as I know about DRM is about iTunes DRM protection. If you have purchased or  ...

And what does that have to do about the question from OP about widevine DRM on Hi10 ?
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-12-2018 02:58:43 | Show all posts
Unfortenly not that i know of, have been discussed here before and don't belive a solution was ever found
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

amibumping| Post time 12-16-2018 02:02:36 | Show all posts
@chuwix10pro, you can download a patch there is on this page https://konstakang.com/devices/c ... -fix-freeze-kbwake/, scroll down till ou find "vi10plus-widevine.zip", you have to flash it on recovery, you may be able to play the content, but not in hd quality.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list