ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Hi, I want Dual Windows 10 + Android 5.1 file instal ...

Follow Us

[Hi8 Pro] Hi, I want Dual Windows 10 + Android 5.1 file installed for PQ32G22170805039 :)

[Copy link]

jimiko|Post time:1-22-2018 04:36:26 View:1813|Reply:10

Hi, I want Dual Windows 10 + Android 5.1 file installed for PQ32G22170805039

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 1-5-2018 18:38:23 | Show all posts
hello, here is the android
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3j ... 70801997Android.rar
the windows file is big so i will contact them to upload it ASAP
have a good weekend
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 1-5-2018 18:38:23 | Show all posts
hello, here is the android
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3j ... 70801997Android.rar
the windows file is big so i will contact them to upload it ASAP
have a good weekend

Use magic Report

thaayb| Post time 1-5-2018 18:58:27 | Show all posts
If you are in a hurry, can try to fetch it from baidu. However depending on your location this can take ages...

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pLVzCWN#list/path=%2F

There are tampermonkey scripts which allow downloading from baidu without using their silly download manager.
Never perform a bios update on a working device!
NWRK.BIZ

Use magic Report

thaayb| Post time 1-6-2018 18:49:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by thaayb at 1-7-2018 09:31

I am currently re-upping the files I have downloaded from baidu (see last post).

When finished you can download them from here: http://zippyshare.com/DJCubemaster/sckiygi6/dir.html

EDIT: Files are online!

Use magic Report

jimiko| Post time 1-6-2018 20:46:12 | Show all posts
thank you friend

Use magic Report

Torpedo156| Post time 1-21-2018 07:11:30 | Show all posts
Hi friends!

I have a Chuwi Hi8 pro PQ221708 but I am having a lot of problems with it. Firstly, it has the deep sleep problem on Android. I have formatted Andriod with the programme and file that Emily has posted on the forum and at the start it all worked ok but it has started to give me problems again.
Secondly, Android does not detect the SD card. When I formatted Android, it started to work but it doesn't work any more.
I have read on the forum that it could also be due to a physical problem in the SD slot with a pin.
Sometimes the power button doesn't block and later when I am using the tablet it blocks the tablet with a delay of approximately 30 seconds.
I want to do a clean installation of Windows and Android but I do not know if the files that Emily has posted are compatible for the SERIES 221708. If it isn't, where can I download the files?
Lastly, I know how to reinstall Android through the programme PhoneFlashToolLite but I do not know how to do it with Windows because I have seen on the forum that a lot of Drivers stop working, for example Bluetooth, the touchpad and the Wifi.
I would also like to know how I can reinstall windows, how to reinstall the DualBoot to be able to use both of the operating systems on the tablet and how to do a backup of both of the operating systems.

I would appreciate any help,
Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 1-21-2018 09:37:31 | Show all posts
Torpedo156 replied at 1-21-2018 18:11
Hi friends!

I have a Chuwi Hi8 pro PQ221708 but I am having a lot of problems with it. Firstly, it ...
I would also like to know how I can reinstall windows
Hello Torpedo 156,
Necessary accessories and prepare a bootable USB media
You must have these accessories at least:
-  8GB USB flash memory stick (USB Pen Drive);
-  USB Type-C OTG Cable;
-  USB HUB (over 2 interfaces). It must be without any SD-card reader! It's critical!
  -  USB keyboard.
You have to format your flash drive in NTFS.
File system: NTFS
Volume label: WINPE
Any appropriately formatted in NTFS clean flash drive may be suitable too. Especially pay attention to the volume label. It must be WINPE. This is critical.

Creating a bootable media and flash Windows
1.      Unblock downloaded ZIP file in its Properties before unzipping;
2.      Unzip the downloaded ZIP file and copy all unzipped files/folders to the root of your USB drive; NB. The battery level of your tablet should be more than 50% before reinstalling the system.
If you did everything correctly and have the necessary hardware, you are ready to start Windows flashing.
3.      It is advisable to boot your tablet in Windows first.
Connect your USB Type-C OTG Cable and USB HUB. Insert your USB flash drive into any of USB ports of your HUB. Connect USB keyboard to other USB port of the HUB. Reboot your tablet.
When Chuwi logo appears click F7 key briefly with frequent short clicks until the Boot Menu screen appears.
Use the arrow keys UP DOWN to select your flash drive and press Enter. The presence of two flash drives on the list should not be embarrassing. Choose the first one and press Enter.
4.      The script works about 5-10 minutes. You have to observe quietly and do not touch anything. The tablet will turn off at the end of flashing. Then remove your flash drive and turn your tablet on again.
5.      Choose Windows. Just quietly watch the preparation process. It lasts about 5 minutes after which your tablet will be rebooted. The first boot of Windows lasts about 10 minutes. You have look forward to the first Hello window with Cortana and then Basics window appears.

Use magic Report

Torpedo156| Post time 1-22-2018 02:51:53 | Show all posts
Hi friends

I have tried to install android but I have had a problem. When the .ISO was loading through Phone Flash Tool there was an error and now the tablet hasn´t got a OS. Windows works but if I connect the tablet to my laptop with windows it doesn´t detect it. How can I make the laptop detect the tablet in android mode. When I select android, the tablet freezes in the chuwi logo.

I think that the .ISO wasn´t appropriate for my tablet. Last time it worked.

Thank you for your help!

Use magic Report

Torpedo156| Post time 1-22-2018 04:36:26 | Show all posts
I have tried to enter DNW flashboot mode to reinstall Android but when I press to start the flash, there is a Drivers error, even though I installed them previously. I think it is because I need to enter a mode in which it recognizes the tablet better.

Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list