ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 Chuwi 12 worst tablet ever!!!

Follow Us

Chuwi 12 worst tablet ever!!!

[Copy link]

Gideon123|Post time:1-22-2018 11:25:06 View:651|Reply:3

Edited by Gideon123 at 1-22-2018 05:17

It has only been  a week since I bought this chuwi hi 12 from aliexpress official chuwi store, However just two days after, it started having phantom touches, the next day it was not just the Ghost touches, but the touch sensitivity was gone and the hi pen wasn't working any more. I now do not know what to do with this tablet....

I asked the seller how to fix it, and he told me to do a fresh installation of the OS, which I did... but it did not help. Do I throw this tablet or there is someone on this forum who can recommend a solution..???  please help...!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-22-2018 10:41:20 | Show all posts
If the tablet does not work properly you should contact the seller -Chuwi- through Ali Express and solve the problem with a change.
Because of the experience with ghostly touches, only as a suggestion, they are usually the cause of using a charger that produces them, be it the official or another and that these ghost touches disappear when using a correct charger.
Another possibility is a change of the drivers. You can try in the device manager to go back to the previous driver of the touch device, if it had changed.
If the problem is from the screen, tactile the only solution will be to change it, so I advise you to return it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 1-22-2018 11:19:05 | Show all posts
Hello Gideon123,
Do you have any of problems you mentioned above on Android?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-22-2018 11:25:06 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 1-22-2018 20:19
Hello Gideon123,
Do you have any of problems you mentioned above on Android?

Well targeted

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list