ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Hi8 pro] Windows 10 1709 RS3 RTM Fall Creators Upda ...

Follow Us

[Hi8 Pro] [Hi8 pro] Windows 10 1709 RS3 RTM Fall Creators Update

[Copy link]

Motobot|Post time:2-15-2018 06:06:00 View:6478|Reply:31

Motobot| Post time 2-3-2018 17:46:53 | Show all posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Arne| Post time 2-7-2018 03:49:22 | Show all posts
Edited by Arne at 2-8-2018 00:52
Motobot replied at 1-26-2018 08:12
Hi Arne,
Frankly, I'm somewhat surprised at your message.
I did not add any driver installation to ...

Hi Motobot!

I just had to reinstall your Windows image on my hi8 pro:

System Preparation tool 3.1.4 (sysprep) pops up. (That is what i meant in my 1st post.)
Could you explain what "system audit mode" is?
When i normally start an fresh installed Windows it wont ask me for that.
I am a bit annoyed about needing to use an Windows Image. Installation From original DVD would be perfect.

Greetings from Germany to good old Russia.

edit:
OK, i found out the sysprep is a Windows command to prepare an installed System for copying to other devices.
Who guarantees that there is no Malware? Can i do homebanking on it?
You said that Windows doesnt have Tablet drivers inside... Where can i dowload these drivers pls?

This whole forum could be almost obsolete if Chuwi had an download section with the drivers.

Greetings
Arne

Use magic Report

Arne| Post time 2-7-2018 06:48:39 | Show all posts
Edited by Arne at 2-8-2018 00:40

Now i keep running into bluescreens because i uninstalled the preinstalled games.
DAMN! most of the times that thing crashes if i uninstall and reboot the "xing" and "spotify" and all the useless software.
If i get it uninstalled it will be back after restart.

edit: My fault. I restarted Windows too quickly after uninstalling. (They were not loaded from the Windows store yet and popped up again after reboot.)

Use magic Report

Arne| Post time 2-7-2018 23:59:15 | Show all posts
Edited by Arne at 2-8-2018 00:32

I did not use it. You used it. It starts after copying your image. I did not know about it before. Include it in your installation manual please! Its not complete!

edit: Dont become angry pls. I honor your work. I already told you before.
I use Microsoft Surface Pro at work, so i am very spoiled about perfectly preinstalled Windows. I bought chuwi because i wanted a device that i can loose without being sad. I can get 15 and more Chuwi Hi8 for the same Price. I never thougt that a manufacturer would sell tablets with Windows installations made by forum users. - Now i know it, its ok. Its cheap. - Yesterday i was very angry about it (the tablet, not you) because i realized that i use a home made installation from someone else.

I will use your instructions to make my own image from fresh installation. Thank you for that instruction, man!
I feel sorry that you sit in between me and Chuwi. I know you give your best.

The factory installation was worst... No OOBE, private pictures of employees on it and so on (i can send you, still have them on SDcard). Yours is much better!

Arne

Use magic Report

Arne| Post time 2-9-2018 04:40:57 | Show all posts
I dont accept that if i point out a mistake you become unfriendly and offend me in such an ugly way. My arms are pretty healthy and i write no "bullshit".
Pls try installing your image. You will see (like everybody who uses that Image) that you are wrong.

So i must repeat: your manual is incomplete. Please act professional and add the missing points.
Or maybe remove the rests of your sysprep operation from the image. That would be even better.
Please become polite again! You are representative of Chuwi. Dont drag Chuwi in the dirt because of personal vanity please.

Use magic Report

Arne| Post time 2-12-2018 01:08:16 | Show all posts

I have no difficulties at all but YOU MISSED A POINT IN YOUR MANUAL!
Well i dont care any longer. Leave it incomplete.

Use magic Report

Tomcat| Post time 2-14-2018 08:00:47 | Show all posts
Hi Motobot,
I wanted to download the zip-file but I got the Google-Drive-message that I need your permission. Could you please give me the access data. ... or better: please include it into the readme-file. THX!

Use magic Report

tsmek| Post time 2-14-2018 08:42:44 | Show all posts
Hi Motobot,
Thank you for this release!

I also have the same problem as the Tomcat - can't download file because of no permissions. I have already requested permissions for downloading twice (please check and verify notice from sergeys***@gmail.com)

Also I would like to know which BIOS version would be the best for me, If i would like to use singleboot win10?
In the neighboring branch I found that there are too many versions of BIOS for doubleboot, and only one for singleboot. Will this singleboot version of BIOS solve my problem with SD card reader?
S/n of my device: pq32g22160800760

Thanks in advance

Use magic Report

jimiko| Post time 2-14-2018 08:45:09 | Show all posts
Edited by jimiko at 2-23-2018 11:23

Thanks for sharing. But I have trouble installing. Can not install it I deleted all the data like I was going to install a new window.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-15-2018 06:06:00 | Show all posts
Arne replied at 2-12-2018 12:08
I have no difficulties at all but YOU MISSED A POINT IN YOUR MANUAL!
Well i dont care any longer. L ...

Hello Arne,
Unfortunately, I did not believe you. But you were right about the fact that there was a problem with the previous install file.
Please accept my sincere apologies for my unprofessionalism and inappropriate insulting words.
I have recompiled the file. You can use it now.
Sorry again.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list