ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Hi8 pro] Windows 10 1709 RS3 RTM Fall Creators Upda ...

Follow Us

[Hi8 Pro] [Hi8 pro] Windows 10 1709 RS3 RTM Fall Creators Update

[Copy link]

Motobot|Post time:2-23-2018 07:08:45 View:6772|Reply:31

Tomcat| Post time 2-14-2018 08:00:47 | Show all posts
Hi Motobot,
I wanted to download the zip-file but I got the Google-Drive-message that I need your permission. Could you please give me the access data. ... or better: please include it into the readme-file. THX!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tsmek| Post time 2-14-2018 08:42:44 | Show all posts
Hi Motobot,
Thank you for this release!

I also have the same problem as the Tomcat - can't download file because of no permissions. I have already requested permissions for downloading twice (please check and verify notice from sergeys***@gmail.com)

Also I would like to know which BIOS version would be the best for me, If i would like to use singleboot win10?
In the neighboring branch I found that there are too many versions of BIOS for doubleboot, and only one for singleboot. Will this singleboot version of BIOS solve my problem with SD card reader?
S/n of my device: pq32g22160800760

Thanks in advance

Use magic Report

jimiko| Post time 2-14-2018 08:45:09 | Show all posts
Edited by jimiko at 2-23-2018 11:23

Thanks for sharing. But I have trouble installing. Can not install it I deleted all the data like I was going to install a new window.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-15-2018 06:06:00 | Show all posts
Arne replied at 2-12-2018 12:08
I have no difficulties at all but YOU MISSED A POINT IN YOUR MANUAL!
Well i dont care any longer. L ...

Hello Arne,
Unfortunately, I did not believe you. But you were right about the fact that there was a problem with the previous install file.
Please accept my sincere apologies for my unprofessionalism and inappropriate insulting words.
I have recompiled the file. You can use it now.
Sorry again.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-15-2018 06:12:01 | Show all posts
Tomcat replied at 2-14-2018 19:00
Hi Motobot,
I wanted to download the zip-file but I got the Google-Drive-message that I need your pe ...

Hello Tomcat and tsmek,
I gave access to all people again.
Good luck!

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-15-2018 07:28:43 | Show all posts
jimiko replied at 2-14-2018 19:45
Thanks for sharing. But I have trouble installing. Can not install it I deleted all the data like I  ...

Hello jimiko,
First of all, you have to redownload the install file again. It was corrupt. I recompiled and re-uploaded it.
In addition, you do not carefully read the instructions and do not do what is written in the manual. Just be careful.
I watched your video.
It's a hint for you.

set OS_Attributes=?

OS_Attributes=1 : SingleOS
OS_Attributes=2 : DualOS

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-15-2018 14:55:19 | Show all posts
tsmek replied at 2-14-2018 19:42
Hi Motobot,
Thank you for this release!

Hello tsmek,
I would like to know which BIOS version would be the best for me, If i would like to use singleboot win10?

I have no doubt that the current BIOS is the best for your tablet.
Chuwi, as a rule, do not release updates BIOS. Each BIOS is designed for a specific hardware version of the tablet only. I do not advise you to flash BIOS.

Use magic Report

jimiko| Post time 2-23-2018 02:08:29 | Show all posts
Edited by jimiko at 2-23-2018 11:22

Hi, thank u again, I have only formatted the drive and I can not install it because of this. I want to install DualOS.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-23-2018 02:18:32 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 2-23-2018 13:22
jimiko replied at 2-23-2018 13:08
Hi, thank u again, I have only formatted the drive and I can not install it because of this.  I wa ...

Hello jimiko,
Your problem is that you ignore my previous post, where I clearly answered what your mistake is.
You have cleared the disk. In this case, you can flash Windows only in Single Boot mode and only set the value 1 in the parameter OS_Attributes =
Just read my manual carefully, please.
I want to install DualOS

You need to flash Android first. Then flash Windows with OS_Attributes =2

Use magic Report

jimiko| Post time 2-23-2018 07:08:45 | Show all posts
Edited by jimiko at 2-23-2018 11:22

Thank you so much I understand and do as you say. I can install it. (SingleOS) I want you to help me again I want an Android flash can do? (DualOS)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list