ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] How to compile an install file of the lat ...

Follow Us

[Other] [Tutorial] How to compile an install file of the latest build of Windows 10

[Copy link]

Motobot|Post time:4-12-2018 02:54:49 View:9573|Reply:35

Motobot| Post time 3-30-2018 04:18:58 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 3-30-2018 15:21
Hi Motobot,
Unfortunatly I am not able to write in the forum (insuffient point) but I want to thank you for your tutorial.
I used it for the Chuwi Vi8 Plus.
Just my 2 points.
1. main.cmd (be aware some of these devices are Single OS) so they need to put it on 1 instead of 2 (otherwise error in script)
2. After succesfully installing / running the script it needs to "reboot" problem is that the dutch.esd what I made to install.esd has some probs with this.
When I use this install.wim in a orignal setup enviroment I get problems with wifi drivers further everything is working smooth.
Any suggestions?

Hello h3ct0r,
I am afraid you may miss my reply, as there no notifications of new PMs.
1. All Chuwi tablets are DualBoot as default, so it would be incorrect to config Main script for SingleBoot. I hope people can read about this in attached manual. But does anybody read the manuals?
2. Sorry, but I do not know any problem with the dutch ESD at all. I was dealing with a compiled install file of Windows 10 1709 with the Dutch MUI for a Dutchman there. Everything went without problems.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

bassie| Post time 3-30-2018 10:52:24 | Show all posts
Edited by bassie at 3-30-2018 10:55

Hi Motobot,

Thank you for your PM.
I used the Dutch MUI also but problem still excist with WIFI all the rest is working.

Also when I install the official windows version from Chuwi VI8 Plus and use mediacreation toolkit I get the problem with wifi.
All the rest is working except WIFI.

https://imgur.com/a/FXzTt
https://imgur.com/a/pw6SW

Updating the driver to
CatalogFile=bcmfn2.cat
DriverVer=07/13/2016, 1.596.12.0

Isn't a solution for this tablet :-(

Hope you know how to fix this problem.

Bluetooth Collaboration - disable
also without succes.

I saw this single os tablet has firmware 1.08 and there is a 1.09
How to flash this bios it and is it going to solve the problem?

Thanks for your efforts and a hopeful you have the solution!

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 3-30-2018 14:51:16 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 3-31-2018 02:26
bassie replied at 3-30-2018 21:52
Hi Motobot,

Thank you for your PM.

Hi h3ct0r bassie,
I'm sure that the problem with WiFi has nothing to do with the Dutch MUI or with BIOS anyway.
I recommend you read this thread.

By the way, Microsoft has signed off on the RTM build of Windows 10 version 1803.
The build 17133.1.rs4_release.180323-1312 Redstone 4 Spring Creators Update will be available from April 11.

Use magic Report

bassie| Post time 3-30-2018 22:41:28 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 3-30-2018 14:51
Hi h3ct0r bassie,
I'm sure that the problem with WiFi has nothing to do with the Dutch MUI or with  ...

Thank you for the answers,
As I read that thread about WIFI it goes about another type of wifi. The only part what I see is nvram.
What file in the "driverpack" is the nvram file that I need to copy.

Suggestions are welcome.
Further thank you very much for your patience and yes bassie / h3ct0r is the same as my old account obviousy didn't receive a confirm email. :-)

Use magic Report

bassie| Post time 3-31-2018 00:37:56 | Show all posts
Got it working in install.wim file !
43430r0nvram.txt (this you find in recovery folder of original installation) copy that file in your install.wim file to \windows\system32\drivers
copy it again but then WITHOUT .txt 43430r0nvram as a file

Further copy from recovery folder "Recovery\OEM\SDIO\sdbus.sys" \windows\system32\drivers (overwrite)

Commit the changes to install.wim and copy this file in your "normal" windows installation.
Now everything is working (during the setup WIFI is also working)

@Motobot thanks for your patience I hope you can update this information in your tutorial as it is valuable to get wifi working!

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 4-3-2018 05:09:40 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 5-3-2018 15:27

Win10_1803.png

Hello guys,
Microsoft demotes Windows 10 Redstone 4 build 17133 from RTM status
After holding the release of Windows 10 Redstone 4, Microsoft has now demoted build 17133 from RTM status internally due to a last minute blocking bug.

Use magic Report

bassie| Post time 4-5-2018 11:44:39 | Show all posts
Since 2 days on the dutch 17133 esd what is working perfect on Chuwi Vi 8 plus :-)

Use magic Report

vikito| Post time 4-8-2018 23:55:52 | Show all posts
Edited by vikito at 4-9-2018 00:02

Hi,
thank you very much for this procedure but I did exactly what you wrote in this procedure step by step after update started this screen message appear on my tablet screen (Chuwi Hi10 Plus):http://www.mediafire.com/view/e2cw3ac34srrpk7/rsz_1picture.jpg

Thanks for your answer

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 4-9-2018 08:13:07 | Show all posts
vikito replied at 4-9-2018 10:55
Hi,
thank you very much for this procedure but I did exactly what you wrote in this procedure step b ...

Hello vikito,
This thread is for compilation an install file only.
You should read tutorials about flashing Windows to find your mistake.
Some info for you Click.
Your screenshot does not help to find the reason, because You need to see everything that is higher in the script window.
Make sure you are using a USB HUB without a built-in card reader. Also, do not forget that the volume label of your bootable USB flash drive must be WINPE. It is important.

Use magic Report

vikito| Post time 4-12-2018 02:54:49 | Show all posts
Edited by vikito at 4-12-2018 04:02
Motobot replied at 4-9-2018 08:13
Hello vikito,
This thread is for compilation an install file only.
You should read tutorials about ...

Hello Motobot,
I installed new Android and Windows with latest ISO Home Edition for my language successfully (made myself by procedure). Thanks for help and for this excelent guidance. There is really no need to flash new BIOS if you only need fresh installation for Android and Windows only. Flashing wrong BIOS can brick tablet or if something go wrong between flashing the BIOS. There is always a risk.

If somebody need here is the link to "How To Download Windows 10 Without Media Creation Tool | A SimpleSetup Tutorial":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVTo0Jk-no&feature=youtu.be

If someone will has problem to see this video open this link in Edge browser. In Chrome not work for me.

Thanks again Motobot. My tablet works now like a charm.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list