ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Wrong BIOS, display doesn't work

Follow Us

[Hi8 Pro] Wrong BIOS, display doesn't work

[Copy link]

tsmek|Post time:4-24-2018 23:57:28 View:859|Reply:3

Edited by tsmek at 3-29-2018 01:10

Hello to everyone, I hope that someone could solve my issue.
My device is Chuwi Hi8Pro (dualboot) s/n: PQ32G22160800760 and I have the same problem with my tablet described in this post:
https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... typeid%26typeid%3D4

I've tryied to solve "Sd card reader problem" and after I flashed BIOS (as further I understand - wrong version for my device), then device went to "bootloop". Then I flashed BIOS one more time according to my serial number (using this link:
Bios August:
A: for serial number Hi8 PQ32G22160800001 - Hi8 PQ32G22160805000 https://mega.nz/#!YlhyjbIQ!xY0zh ... J9tnSsBjn2fbv7wcxMM)

- display has stopped work. Device works, I can use it only with HDMI cable and external display. I can boot windows, it works, even illumination and touchscreen works, but the display is blank, I can see the image only via external display.

I really don't remember which version of BIOS was from the box on my device. Could anyone advice which version of BIOS is native for my device (Chuwi Hi8Pro dualboot s/n: PQ32G22160800760) ?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 3-29-2018 01:43:40 | Show all posts
Now that the Tablet has the path of nursing and with data that provides that if it works connected to an external monitor by HDMI.

1- Equal entering the Bios (ESC Keys) there is some adjustment that can be modified to solve this problem since you have flashed a version of the Bios of a Mega link that I do not know its origin if it is official or modified by any user. In the serial number I see that it matches with your Tablet, so ... I do not know .. DO NOT modify any settings in the BIOS without being clear what to touch.

2- Install the operating systems again. In your situation I will be the second option that I would try, keep in mind that all the data on the Tablet is erased.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tsmek| Post time 4-24-2018 00:52:23 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 3-29-2018 01:43
Now that the Tablet has the path of nursing and with data that provides that if it works connected t ...

Dear santi.sc
Thanks for reply.
Unfortunatelly, internal screen doesn't work even in BIOS mode, despite this I'v tryed to reinstall system twice, with different drivers and so on. So result is the same - tablet works perfectly, but only with external display (via HDMI).

So once more, question to everybody - could anybody help to get the correct (original) BIOS for my tablet Chuwi Hi8Pro D4D6 (dualboot) s/n: PQ32G22160800760 ?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 4-24-2018 23:57:28 | Show all posts
tsmek replied at 4-24-2018 09:52
Dear santi.sc
Thanks for reply.
Unfortunatelly, internal screen doesn't work even in BIOS mode, de ...

If you do not get an answer from Emily through this thread, I recommend that you ask for the file you need for the thread to download the firmware corresponding to your tablet, Hi8 Pro > https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... 3D4 & page = 79

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list