ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Chuwi Hi8 Air Windows + Android + driver

Follow Us

[Hi8 Air] Chuwi Hi8 Air Windows + Android + driver

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:9-25-2018 10:25:34 View:10542|Reply:36

emily| Post time 9-6-2018 21:45:32 | Show all posts
slin replied at 9-4-2018 19:49
Hi8 Air request: 32-bit Windows 10 Drivers!

Hi, Thanks for your advice.  
we wiill improve it and do it better in the future
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-7-2018 23:00:36 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 9-8-2018 08:02

@MegaBolt13 content of the Android rom once I decompress the file.
When you install Android with this file "flash.json" you will notice that you will lose Windows, then you will have to install the operating system again.

Hi8Air_Android.PNG

Use magic Report

MegaBolt13| Post time 9-10-2018 08:42:59 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 9-7-2018 23:00
@MegaBolt13 content of the Android rom once I decompress the file.
When you install Android with thi ...

This is the display on my screen
IMG_20180908_152551.jpg

Use magic Report

MegaBolt13| Post time 9-10-2018 08:53:28 | Show all posts
Edited by MegaBolt13 at 9-10-2018 08:57

How do I install Android with that file if my screen is displaying the Android logo with normal boot in green should I do a refresh installition of Android then install Windows after that remove Android

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-10-2018 09:25:31 | Show all posts
MegaBolt13 replied at 9-10-2018 17:53
How do I install Android with that file if my screen is displaying the Android logo with normal boot ...

But what is the result you want to achieve? Have only Android on the Tablet or just Windows?

Android is installed in this way. This process will erase all the data from the Windows partition.

Android file that comes out on the first page for Hi8 Air: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0xxz283o2irormy/Android.rar

InstallPhoneFlash Tool on your computer,watchthis tutorial.

Tablet turned off with more than 60% battery press the threebuttons at the same time without releasing them until we skip MODE DNXFASTBOOT mode on the screen.

Search option we search the route of the rom, selected"flash.json"
We connect the tablet to the computer, check the box"revover" and click to flash, in about two minutes, this shows therom on the tablet and restarts automatically.

If you do not understand something, ask again.

Use magic Report

MegaBolt13| Post time 9-10-2018 15:17:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The result I want is to have only Windows on the tablet

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-10-2018 20:08:22 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 9-11-2018 05:10
MegaBolt13 replied at 9-11-2018 00:17
The result I want is to have only Windows on the tablet

You will need a USB of minimum 8Gb to have the ISO created from the Web of Microsoft with the means of installation of Windows 10.
USB HUB plus a USB mouse and keyboard
A storage device for drivers
Tablet with charged battery

As we have on the first page the drivers for the Tablet you can use those in the process. Although it is advisable that you make a personal backup of the drivers of your computer. It would be with the Double Drivers program: run the program, backup, scan current system, top tab mark All, backup Now, choose the external device to save the backup, check the default box.

-We start the tablet in Windows to suppress the dual boot menu:
- You run the SwitchNOW application from the shortcut on the Windows desktop.
-You click on No when the question pops up Are you sure to switch to Android?
-Select disable.
-Switch off the tablet

Connect the USB you have created with the Windows 10 ISO, turn on the tablet by pressing F7 repeatedly, until it offers us the option to start from USB.
Once we get to the partition table you have to delete all one by one and then give it to install Windows in the unallocated space of unit 0. It starts the typical installation of Windows as in the computer.
It is a process that takes a while, leaving the tablet little by little working on the installation, although it remains on the screen in black with the logo of the brand there is a long time, patience.

When we have the Windows desktop, it's time to reinstall the device drivers,
The first thing is to disable the compulsory use of drivers signed in Windows 10. It is remindable NOT to turn on the wifi yet.

Start the doublé drivers program again and in the "Restore" box accept the pop-up message that pops up, then search the pendrive for the folder where the drivers that we want to restore and accept are stored, search for the "All" option to mark all the list of drivers and give accept. It will load a bar by restoring the drivers and then the Windows driver installation wizard will open with which it does the restoration of the drivers.
After restoring all the drivers and restarting the tablet you must install the updates from Windows Update.

Use magic Report

MegaBolt13| Post time 9-10-2018 21:43:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Okay thanks

Use magic Report

yodee13| Post time 9-23-2018 01:31:48 | Show all posts
slin replied at 9-4-2018 19:49
Hi8 Air Request: 32-bit Windows 10 Drivers!

Hello!

How can You install 32 bit OS? I can't...

Thanks

Use magic Report

slin| Post time 9-25-2018 10:25:34 | Show all posts
Edited by slin at 9-25-2018 15:10
yodee13 replied at 9-23-2018 01:31
Hello!
How can You install 32 bit OS? I can't...

Well, I haven't done it.

It should just be a matter of creating a USB flash drive installation media using the Windows Media Creation Tool which you can download at the Microsoft website https://www.Microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 .

Then do a clean install. There should be an option where you can select either the 32-bit or 64-bit version.

Activating after the install is a possible issue. If some version of Windows is already installed, it will probably activate. It depends on which version the previous installation was. Or if you have an old product key from a previous installation that you no longer use, that may work. Also there are sites that sell product keys for < $30. (Yes, it's legal.)

https://www.TomsHardware.com/reviews/get-windows-10-free-or-cheap,5717.html

In any case, it won't work on the Chuwi Hi8 Air without 32-bit drivers -- as I mentioned.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list