ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion HiGame POLL

Follow Us

HiGame POLL

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:5-18-2018 00:36:00 View:508|Reply:1

Hello everyone;

I would like to take this moment to get some community feedback on the HiGames price.

You have 2 poll options; one for what you think; and one for what you think it will do to the sales numbers.

Here are some of it's general specifications:

- 8th Gen Intel Core i5 8305G or i7
- Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics, which is around 30% to 40% faster than a Nvidia 1050
- 8GB DDR4 (Two SODIMM slots, upgradable RAM)
- 128GB M.2 SSD

I will finish the poll up by giving my own opinion:
The reason I like chinese tech is because it's cheap, they offer good bang for your buck... That's one of the reasons I hate apple.

Chuwi now wants to sell a device as if it is a mainstream western company that has high prices, but it cannot compete with the western customer service.

On top of that facts are western devices are more costly:
1. Because of the marketing -> Chuwi doesnt spend a lot of money in this; as its mostly us and indiegogo helping them market.
2. Because of the good customer service -> Don' t need to explain myself here; although chuwi is getting better at it.

I personally would not buy the HiGame, because of the price... I simply cannot afford it, because for that price; I can get a better desktop pc.
If they would sell it for like 500-750, Yea sure! for the specs its got; that looks like a good price

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 6 Users voted
14.29% (1)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
85.71% (6)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 5-18-2018 00:36:00 | Show all posts
5 and 1. good poll.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list