ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion News of crowdfunding of HiGame

Follow Us

News of crowdfunding of HiGame

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:6-17-2018 13:36:44 View:547|Reply:16

higame top.jpg

Chuwi HiGame crowdfunding has just begun, receiving an initial support of more than $ 100,000 with more than 120 backers

caracteristicas.jpg

You can still participate in it at special prices with discounts of up to 38% by clicking  here

youtube video

perspectiva.jpg

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-14-2018 09:06:29 | Show all posts
2 hours from the start of the campaign: $ 187,000 with 195 backers!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-14-2018 10:47:33 | Show all posts
about to reach 5 hours from the start of the campaign, have reached 200,000 dollars, with more than 200 backers

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-15-2018 00:53:42 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 6-15-2018 09:56

At this moment 258,000 dollars collected with 269 backers !!!

You can still get an secret early price

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 6-15-2018 01:27:42 | Show all posts
Edited by Hackerjac at 6-15-2018 10:31

And why should we do that ?

Chuwi is so fucking bsy kicking another campaing before ending the one already going, even though they finaly started shipping out the corebook, but no even 300 deviced have shipped, and they are not even shipping out after order number, out of those arround 300 devices only 9 of them is from the first 150 orders, thats just not good enough

The campaing have been filled with delays, bad excuses, delays, no communication, bot replays, bad excuses, bad excuses

So be honest, what the hell should we jump another campaign ?

The backers probbely won't see the HiGame before November

And you can't even get a strait answer from the team, i asked about if there is a specific driver for the touchpad on Corebook keyboard, so it would be possible to turn of the damn gestur, got the answer that Windows suports the touchscreen

They haven't postet any video or pics of the final product yet

TBH i lost my faith in Chuwi

I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-15-2018 12:57:44 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 6-15-2018 10:27
And why should we do that ?

Chuwi is so fucking bsy kicking another campaing before ending the one  ...

I can agree with your initial approach of not starting a new campaign before finishing the previous one, but not at all. The people who are dedicated to assembling the CoreBook are not those who design and develop the new HiGame and it would mean having a work group stopped. I think Chuwi can not stop the engine and carry out his projects for this year.

I do not see the description you make of the campaign, there have been changes in the development of the proc from the beginning, with modifications in storage and ram according to the obtained support and other design. We have to be very clear about what is a crowdfunding and understand that the date of delivery is always estimated. A delay in receiving one of the pieces served by a supplier can lead to a significant delay in the delivery dates. Crowdfunding is not for buyers who need the product on a fixed date and those who now support the HiGame should not be in a hurry to receive it, having the security that a very competitive product is being developed and that everything will work when it is in their hands. In addition to the savings in price obtained.

The important thing is that this is the third crowdfunding campaign, which in the first one developed the SurBook, which I have and of which I am very happy; that the second, the CoreBook are being sent, the second consignment was sent out and the first ones were sent by the type of plug of the charger and that is why the order was not respected.

I felt very frustrated, just like you now, when my SurBook was delayed two months on the scheduled date, but now I enjoy an impeccable finishing computer, without failures and at an unbeatable price.

As for your question, do it again since it is clear that it was not understood correctly.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-15-2018 13:04:49 | Show all posts
About to reach $ 300,000. Great success of Chuwi's third crowdfunding campaign.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 6-16-2018 01:38:24 | Show all posts
I understand how crowdfumding works, and i also know small things can delay and the giving time is estimated

The update in ram i don't belive was a changes they made, it was disided from the beginning, caurse why did they always had a mouse pointer over the amoung of ram in every video made of the T1 that was showed on CES, the ram upgrade was just a sales gimmic

What i don't understands is the missing updates and communication, for weeks Chuwi keept posting the same messages again and again "Working on an update, will post soon", then 2-3 weeks later a couple of pic and maybe 10 line of text finaly in update, could that really take 2-3 weeks to write so little.

The power plug excuse imho is one of the worst excuse i have heard, for at least the last 3 month Chuwi have known more or less how many of each power plug they had to use, i don't buy that excuse

The Motherboard fail they talked about i don't really belive in either, caurse why not tell what the problem was, but again when backers asked what the problem was they got another robot answer "If we have something new, we will post an update"
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-17-2018 07:33:45 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 6-16-2018 10:38
I understand how crowdfumding works, and i also know small things can delay and the giving time is e ...

Fully agree that the information on crowdfunding development should be more frequent, at least with a weekly update

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-17-2018 13:36:44 | Show all posts
The $ 330,000 has already been reached. Congratulations for the success

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list