ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Problems with CoreBook already pyling up

Follow Us

Problems with CoreBook already pyling up

[Copy link]

Hackerjac|Post time:6-27-2018 20:54:38 View:1031|Reply:5

Arround the net costumers have started complaining over flaws of the CoreBook, Not being abel to charge/boot, stuck on Windows update, White stripes on the LCD screen, but most of all backlight bleed

One og the costumers from the campaign wrote this on indigogo, please noticed the first answer he got from Chuwi

"So I sent a somewhat out-of-focus image of the backlight bleeding from my unit to the support email, and the first response I got was “Could you please send us more information for those problem?” at which point I pointed out I already sent it. Two days ago they said an engineer will look at it and respond from there, though I’m not expecting a response for another week. Here’s what I have:"

corebook.png

So my question to Chuwi, where is the QC you always are talking about, that is so so stricted

Personaly if when mine arrives looks like that, ill considder travling to China and stuff it down the through of one of the engineer
Curse this is just not good enough whit the prices you are asking

I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-25-2018 07:34:25 | Show all posts
I would love you to go on holiday to china and visit chuwi for us

If you dont mind, film it too
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Subscribe to my Youtube channel @CLICK
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 6-25-2018 09:00:49 | Show all posts
The leaks of light are typical in these Tablet, once the Tablet is started I think that this loss of light will not be appreciated.
I understand your anger and more after waiting a long time to receive the product. These are things that could be corrected with years of Tablet manufacturing experience.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 6-26-2018 08:11:46 | Show all posts
And here is a video that shows how great the stylus on Corebook works

https://youtu.be/kACgueTKhCw

I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 6-26-2018 08:18:24 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 6-25-2018 18:00
The leaks of light are typical in these Tablet, once the Tablet is started I think that this loss of ...

Not just corrected with years of Tablet manufacturing experience.

But should have been cought in the strict QC Chuwi have used as excuse for some of the delays on CoreBook

And that one is not a lonely rider, more and more are complaining over massive backlight bleed

I know backlight bleed is a fault on LCD displays, but this more look like a display that should have been binned, but ok, Chuwi might have got a great deal on a shitload of faulty displays

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 6-27-2018 20:54:38 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list