ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Hi13 charger killed it!

Follow Us

Hi13 charger killed it!

[Copy link]

joshcsmith13|Post time:7-4-2018 03:41:59 View:75|Reply:3

Warning!  Do not try to use a Hi13 charger with your Hi10 [Pro].  That's what I did, and as soon as I plugged it in my Hi10 "shut down" and has never come back on.  
This tells me that either the Hi10 or the Hi13 charger has a problem with adapting to the proper voltage, but in any case my tablet is a gonner.  I'd really like to get it fixed, but I'm out of warranty from the store now.  What can I do??

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-3-2018 20:13:35 | Show all posts
Ofcaurse you can't use the Hii13 charger to charge the Hi10
The Hi10 use a 5V 2A charger
The Hi13 use a 12v 2A Charger

You gonna need a new motherboard for your Hi10

Contact service@chuwi.com
i have bought spareparts from then before
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 7-3-2018 21:41:32 | Show all posts
joshcsmith13 you played with a lot of risk and in the end the high voltage of the Hi13 charger left KO your Hi10 Pro.
You have to check the voltage offered by the chargers before connecting it to the Tablet, you can check the data of the charging voltage that each Tablet recorded on the back accepts, next to the serial number.

Does not the tablet give any sign of life?
If you keep pressing the power button for up to one minute, does the LED not light up at any time?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-4-2018 03:41:59 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 7-4-2018 06:41
joshcsmith13 you played with a lot of risk and in the end the high voltage of the Hi13 charger left  ...

He probbely fried the charging circuit, saw another do the same by mistake on this forum back when the Hi13 came out
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list