ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion New Arrivals' Free Trial English Lapbook SE & Hi9 Pro - Global Free Trial Initiated!! ...

Follow Us

Lapbook SE & Hi9 Pro - Global Free Trial Initiated!!

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:7-23-2018 19:23:53 View:596|Reply:13

Edited by emily at 7-10-2018 00:40

Rules are simple:

1. Name all the CHUWI products you have now, and tell us which one is your favorite and why.
2. Follow CHUWI's Facebook fans page: CHUWI Tablet, and share.
3. Tell us the reasons why you want to test this product, what do you expect from it?

We will choose 1 lucky fan out of every 15 comments to give away, feel free to leave messages!

Available countries:
Lapbook Air: US, JP, UK, DE, IT, ES, FR.
Hi9 Air: UK, DE, IT, ES, FR.

[Notebook]Lapbook SE.jpg
[Tablet]Hi9 Pro.jpg

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 7-10-2018 00:45:34 | Show all posts
The title does not correspond to the products that are then detailed in the description of the promotion.
Lapbook SE and Chuwi Hi9 Pro
Lapbook Air and Chuwi Hi9 Air
What is the correct description?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 7-10-2018 00:54:51 | Show all posts
1- Chuwi Hi13, Chuwi Hi9 and Chuwi HI9 Air
My favorite is the Chuwi Hi9 Air, it is the perfect Tablet, it has almost everything since it can always be improved, but I stand out: Magnificent screen, Great battery life, fluid performance, Sim dual mobile network connectivity, OTA updates on Android OREO .

2- Done

3- I would like to try Chuwi Lapbook SE, I want to test the performance of these new Gemini Lake processors in a team with a magnificent design as it is reflected in the presentation images.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-10-2018 01:23:00 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 7-10-2018 00:45
The title does not correspond to the products that are then detailed in the description of the promo ...

Lapbook SE and Chuwi Hi9 Pro!

Lapbook Air and Chuwi Hi9 Air are already released, they are not new arrivals.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-10-2018 02:36:27 | Show all posts
Edited by Hackerjac at 7-10-2018 11:40

1 - Chuwi Hi12 (Dual boot Z8300), Hi13 (rev 1), Hibook Pro (Z8300), Hibox, LapBook 14.1 (rev 1), Hi9 Air and Corebook
My favorite is (for Windows) CoreBook, it have a couple of flaws, but feels really fast, could use a better screen, but guess we can't have is all
For Android i prefer Hi9 Air, but rarely use it since my wife have taken it to use on her breaks at work

2 - Not gonna happen, my contry can't get the free trail anyway, and i'm not a FB guy

3 - LapBook SE would have been a great device to test out, so hopefully the one that gonna be the lucky one will have a great time with it
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

fgaine| Post time 7-10-2018 06:42:40 | Show all posts
1. I currently have the Hi10 Pro which I bought as I was waiting for a rooting solution for the Hi9 Air. Now I have the Hi9 Air but I can't part with my Hi10 Pro, so I have both!! I like the H10 Pro because it doubles as a Windows laptop but I think I prefer the Hi9 Air because it looks better, it's slick, it's fast and has lots of storage potential.

2. I am now following the Chuwi page and shared it on my timeline.

3. I'll have the Lapbook SE please! So I'll have a standalone Windows machine alongside my Android tablet, and can part with the HI10 Pro!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-10-2018 13:49:41 | Show all posts
1. I currently have the following Chuwi products:
- Chuwi Vi10 Pro, with Android and Windows, which will be 3 years old and running as the first day. Fast and with a tireless battery that still more than 6 hours until the next recharge.
- Chuwi Hi10 Pro, since September 2016, dualboot with Remix and Windows running at 100%, without failures, SD 128 Gb running.
- Chuwi LapBook 12.3 "Big laptop with solvent processor and 6 Gb of Ram, I put an SSD and I started the boot from it, the performance improved sensibly and starts in less than 15 seconds. Ideal for the university for its little weight, great resolution and battery life.

-Chuwi Surbook. My favorite for now, great design, great resolution, excellent keyboard and stylus. Envied by my friends and clients. Surprise its great Wifi connectivity and screen definition to watch videos or online TV. Perfect for office use. Battery charge very fast.

- Chuwi Hi9 Air, my last acquisition that I'm waiting to receive. I bought it for being the first Chuwi tablet with 4G LTE connectivity. I want to test its performance with the Helio X20 processor and Android Oreo.

2. I follow Chuwi on FB and YouTube and I share his publications in my FB and Telegram group in Chuwi.

3. I would like to try the Lapbook SE, because it seems to me an interesting product, with a new processor and being able to recommend it for student use and as a home and laptop computer for entrepreneurs.

Use magic Report

MikeMoralesDEV| Post time 7-10-2018 14:17:18 | Show all posts
1. I have a Hi10 Plus and a Surbook.
Hi10 Plus: Excelent since December 2016. With stylus and keyboard, I used it a lot. I'm teacher and I teach using it. Very useful.
Surbook: The newest and my favourite. With sylus and keyboard. You can draw better and it's faster. Awesome design, I love it!!

2. I followed Chuwi's Facebook fans and I share it on my FB and Twitter.

3. Tell us the reasons why you want to test this product, what do you expect from it?
I want test LapBook SE because I had a good experience with Surbook, but it isn't a "laptop". It has different applications. I tested tablets Chuwi, but never a Lapbook, and I think It could be great!! I expect a awesome laminated screen like Surbook, a good perfomance on multimedia, some games and office, and a beautiful keyboard!!

Good Luck to everybody!

Use magic Report

JBaquero| Post time 7-10-2018 15:29:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by JBaquero at 7-10-2018 20:52

1. I have only one Chuwi ítem, Chuwi H10 Plus and it's a great dual boot tablet. I'm very happy with it in more than one year I have it.2. Done.
3. I would like to try Chuwi Hi9 pro because I think is a very interesting product to use everyday in my work. Thank you.

Use magic Report

rakramozano| Post time 7-23-2018 19:23:53 | Show all posts
I love the Lapbook SE, It looks the powerful for my study and work. I have joined many facebook groups, I will share my experiences of this laptop to many people.
I saw the Lapbook SE post on Chuwi Facebook, it can work in 8 hours, it is very useful for all office workers can use full day. I really want to try the trial of this products. I hope I can be the lucky one. I want to say, I love Chuwi. I am a loyal fan of Chuwi for 3 years. And now I have gotten many experiences from tablet PC and laptop a lot from Chuwi Social Media.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list