ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion Chuwi News New Chuwi Hi9 Pro, all the power in your hand

Follow Us

New Chuwi Hi9 Pro, all the power in your hand

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:8-6-2018 23:11:26 View:565|Reply:11

This is a perfect gift discount for back to school

Do you know what is the most popular tablet among entrepreneurs and students in 2018?

Are you looking for a tablet to play, control your work and entertain yourself?

Now CHUWI (https://goo.gl/TXWbk5) presents a new Android tablet with 4G LTE support after the great success of the predecessor Hi9 Air. Will you win this new model? The new Hi9 Pro features a fully laminated 8.4-inch 2K LCD screen, resulting in a resolution of 2560 * 1600.

front.jpg

These are the specifications that we know so far:
CPU: Mediatek Hello X20
GPU: T880 780 Mhz
Display: 8.4 inches 2K 2560 * 1600
Appearance of the screen: 16:10, fully laminated
Size: 217.4 * 128.9 * 7.9mm
Network: 4G LTE, Dual Sim on hold

WIFI: 2.4G / 5G 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
GPS: compatible
Camera: 5MPfrontal, 8MP rear, autofocus
Bluetooth: Version4.1
Ports: 1 * USB Type-C 2.0, 1 * headphone jack

gps.jpg

Helio X20 Benchmarks and specifications, by notebookcheck.net
(https://goo.gl/hFp8oL):
The Mediatek Helio X20 MT6797 is a SOC ARM superior for smart phones (mainly based on Android) that was introduced in 2016. It is manufactured in a process of 20 nm and is equipped with 10 CPU cores. Two fast Cortex-A72 cores operate at 2.3 GHz, four Cortex-A53 cores at up to 1.83 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores at up to 1.4 GHz. All cores support 64 bits and it is assumed that the use of Three clusters improves efficiency according to Mediatek. The two A72 cores are only designed for short "burst performance scenarios" according to Mediatek and are probably not used for sustained workloads.

The integrated Malcom T880 MP4 GPU (according to Wikipedia) has a clock frequency of up to 780 MHz and has four clusters (from 16) of the Midgard architecture (fourth generation).

The chip also includes an LTE modem (Cat. 6 300/50 Mbps, DC-HSPA +, TD-SCDMA, EDGE, CDMA2000, ...) as well as a WLAN 802.11ac modem (280 Mbps). GPS / Glonass / BeiDou supports the location. The integrated video encoder can handle up to 4Kx2K H.265 at 30 fps and HDR. The SoC can also decode H.265, H.264 and VP9 in 4K30.
The energy consumption
The processor is manufactured in a 20 nm process in TSMC and must have an average power consumption under load.

CHUWIHi9 Air has proven to be very popular with the hashtag of school supplies for tablet in 2018, and is available for sale on Amazon, Gearbest, Aliexpress, etc. Also, you currently have the opportunity to get a good price at Banggood at $ 199.99. Https://goo.gl/DkFxuX

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-10-2018 14:39:24 | Show all posts
USB-C 2.0 ?
WTF ?
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 7-10-2018 22:14:49 | Show all posts
I guess this new model will not be made of plastic. It is one of the main drawbacks of the Hi9 (8.4 ")

To give an improvement to the product must be made of aluminum metal such as the Hi9 Air, which is perfect!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-10-2018 23:34:27 | Show all posts
TBH i don't get why the even are making this tablet, what is the idea, when comparing it to the Hi9 Air, it have smaller screen, the read cam is only 8 MP (Hi9 Air is 13 MP)
And i still havent figured out what the USB-C 2.0 is
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 8-2-2018 14:01:03 | Show all posts
Special price from August 6 to 12 here

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-6-2018 10:26:34 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 7-11-2018 07:14
I guess this new model will not be made of plastic. It is one of the main drawbacks of the Hi9 (8.4  ...

Acording to GB the backcover is made of plastic

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 8-6-2018 12:13:53 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 8-6-2018 21:19
Hackerjac replied at 8-6-2018 19:26
Acording to GB the backcover is made of plastic

Well, I will not comment on that detail until it is confirmed, but if that is true I hope that this better finish than the Hi9.

I will say some clear things;
Hi9 a Tablet failure, very high price and few benefits.
Hi9 Air a magnificent Tablet, in the absence of caring some details to be a perfect Tablet.
Hi9 Pro I think it will be more successful than the first Hi9, but it makes me think that it has something of trick only 130 dollars.
With this I want to express that I do not know on what Chuwi is based to launch in a short period of time 3 very similar tablets. Well they will have their reports and market valuation.
Hi9 Air can be said to be a success, which is why I say this because it has a development community behind, and I saw two or three roms available for this Tablet.

I do not know if Chuwi values ​​the opinions of the users before taking Tablet to market, but what is this project about? https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-5572-1-1.html
I think it's Hi9 Air that finally came out the way contrary to the opinions of the users of the forum where the query was made.

EDIT: Ahh, well now I check that HI9 Pro is 3 / 32Gb. Then the price is more stable, I do not know why I had in my mind that it was 4 / 64GB.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-6-2018 20:56:20 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 8-6-2018 21:13
Well, I will not comment on that detail until it is confirmed, but if that is true I hope that this ...

Yeah, it a little wierd, GB claims its plastic, the press photos claims its a full metal body, but then again there is alot of wierd things not matching up about this tablet
GB and even first post about this tablet made by manonegra222 claims it have USB-C port, press photo shows MicroUSB 2.0

The first press photos mentioned Oreo 8.1, even the first announcement at Techtablets said Android 8.1, but now all of sudden its only 8.0

I'm starting to fed up by all the freaking lies and none response from Tjuwi

And then i really don't get the 3GB ram and only 32GB eMMC, then they call it Pro ?

Gonna be phun to see if Tjuwi have corrected the flaws found in the Hi9 Air, or will do with the Helio X20 as they did with the x5 z8300, just push out devices they know is filled with the same flaws as earlier ones

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 8-6-2018 22:57:32 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 8-7-2018 05:56
Yeah, it a little wierd, GB claims its plastic, the press photos claims its a full metal body, but ...

True, the name of Hi9 Pro is not very appropriate when it is the lowest creation in RAM and storage with these 3 / 32Gb instead of the 4 / 64Gb that you carry the other versions.
On the Android version I think there is a lot of confusion in the store of Aliexpress, they indicate: OS Android 8.0 / 8.1. In addition to using press photos comparing Android 8 with Android 8.1.

In GB you have a video presentation of the Tablet where you are right, it is confirmed if my eyes do not fail me that it is made of plastic. I hope it is better designed and fit into the body of the Tablet because the Hi9 creaks as if you eat a bag of chips
This is the video, it is appreciated how the icon of missing sim card, so with that it is confirmed that if it is a real video of the Hi9 Pro.
https://youtu.be/7WcI6QwrsMc

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-6-2018 23:11:26 | Show all posts
Edited by Hackerjac at 8-7-2018 08:20
santi.sc replied at 8-7-2018 07:57
True, the name of Hi9 Pro is not very appropriate when it is the lowest creation in RAM and storag ...

The confusing is Tjuwi's own fault, if they just stopped lying and just tell the truth, the confusing woulden be there

Take theese photo's, they are officiel press photos from Tjuwi
https://www.chuwi.com/product/items/Chuwi-Hi9-Pro.html

They show a comparrison between old Android (in my eyes, that is before Android 8) and Android 8.1, so why should costumers not think it would be released with Android 8.1

Thanks for the link to the video, looking forward to see if it comes with Type C or just normal Micro USB

Atleast they haven't hidden sim and sd behind a peice of plastic like they did on the Air model, but then on the other side, now you can't use dual sim and sd at the same time

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list