ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi9 air Chuwi Hi 9 Air issues with 4G + Bluetooth

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi 9 Air issues with 4G + Bluetooth

[Copy link]

Jiai|Post time:8-2-2018 08:04:26 View:652|Reply:11

Hello,

My Chuwi Hi9 Air have a lot of issues using bluetooth headphones and 4g at the same time (like say, listening to a video on Netflix)

I tried a few things :
- Rebooting the tablet
- Resetting the tablet
- Using bluetooth SBC codec instead of LDAC
- Not using actively the 4G when using the headphones

None of this solutions worked for me. The only way I found to have the sound working OK on bluetooth is to completely disable the SIM card, and remove most of the benefits of buying a 4g tablet.

I already sent a mail to the support a month ago, I sent another one today, but does anyone have an idea to improve it, except for buying a non-bluetooth headphone ?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-12-2018 09:09:13 | Show all posts
I do not have the Chuwi Hi9 Air yet so I can not check if it is a one-time fault or affects this model. In a few days I hope to receive it and will do the tests to find out if it is a general failure. When I do, I will answer in this thread.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-12-2018 14:58:27 | Show all posts
I have the Hi9 Air here and can test it, but i can't seem to figurer out in the text you wrote what your problem is, besides you have some major problems,but what
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-12-2018 15:09:54 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 7-12-2018 23:58
I have the Hi9 Air here and can test it, but i can't seem to figurer out in the text you wrote what  ...

I understand that your problem is the malfunction of the bluetooth headset when the 4G connection is active

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-12-2018 15:43:03 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-13-2018 00:09
I understand that your problem is the malfunction of the bluetooth headset when the 4G connection  ...

Youre right, think i read it too fast

But have now tried mine, and when using the sim for internet, if my headset gets more than 20-25 cm away from the screen, the audio breaks up constantly

When using WI-FI i can get atleast 1 meter away from screen
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-22-2018 11:35:50 | Show all posts
And as usual, we adress a problem, and nu response from Chuwi wgat so ever

Use magic Report

Jiai| Post time 7-30-2018 07:42:50 | Show all posts
Sadly you are right

Thanks for trying to help. In case it can help someone, I found that force closing the "Bluetooth" application improve the sound for a few seconds / minutes, and that the sound seems to degrade when 4g signal is somehow disturbed (active downloads, mobility, lots of 4g users nearby).

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-30-2018 14:47:30 | Show all posts
Yo Chuwi, we need answer, will you fix the problem, or will it just go as usual buisness "We don't give a fuck"

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-2-2018 03:38:10 | Show all posts
Hanno Tjuwi, anyone awake, or is it usual business after you have sold the faulty product, then you just don't give a flying fuck about the problem being reportet

When are you going to fix the SIM+BT problem

When are you going to update the Android security level, we're in August and the damn thing still runs on security patch from Febuar

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 8-2-2018 08:04:26 | Show all posts
At the moment I am already finishing the month of July and the procedure that was announced on the web to know how when we will see it
https://www.chuwi.com/news.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list