ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Other Chuwi Hi 9 Air issues with 4G + Bluetooth

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi 9 Air issues with 4G + Bluetooth

[Copy link]

Jiai|Post time:6 day(s) ago View:62|Reply:4

Hello,

My Chuwi Hi9 Air have a lot of issues using bluetooth headphones and 4g at the same time (like say, listening to a video on Netflix)

I tried a few things :
- Rebooting the tablet
- Resetting the tablet
- Using bluetooth SBC codec instead of LDAC
- Not using actively the 4G when using the headphones

None of this solutions worked for me. The only way I found to have the sound working OK on bluetooth is to completely disable the SIM card, and remove most of the benefits of buying a 4g tablet.

I already sent a mail to the support a month ago, I sent another one today, but does anyone have an idea to improve it, except for buying a non-bluetooth headphone ?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
I do not have the Chuwi Hi9 Air yet so I can not check if it is a one-time fault or affects this model. In a few days I hope to receive it and will do the tests to find out if it is a general failure. When I do, I will answer in this thread.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
I have the Hi9 Air here and can test it, but i can't seem to figurer out in the text you wrote what your problem is, besides you have some major problems,but what
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 7-12-2018 23:58
I have the Hi9 Air here and can test it, but i can't seem to figurer out in the text you wrote what  ...

I understand that your problem is the malfunction of the bluetooth headset when the 4G connection is active
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-13-2018 00:09
I understand that your problem is the malfunction of the bluetooth headset when the 4G connection  ...

Youre right, think i read it too fast

But have now tried mine, and when using the sim for internet, if my headset gets more than 20-25 cm away from the screen, the audio breaks up constantly

When using WI-FI i can get atleast 1 meter away from screen
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list