ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Touch Driver for Hi8 Pro PQ32G221709XXXXX

Follow Us

[Hi8 Pro] Touch Driver for Hi8 Pro PQ32G221709XXXXX

[Copy link]

cordvision|Post time:7-30-2018 14:37:52 View:2218|Reply:10

Hi8 Pro PQ32G221709XXXXX with Windows 10 single boot. Tried every single driver I could find on this message board, and not a single one of them works properly. If I try to install the SileadTouch drivers in the device manager, I usually get the message "Windows was unable to install your Unknown Device". If I install the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device", the touchscreen works improperly ---> reversed direction (cursor moves in the opposite direction as I move with my finger) or shows two input points (as if I'm using two fingers on the screen even though I only use one). Also shows random inputs on the corners of the screen when clicking in the middle of the screen.

Could you please post the correct touch driver for my Hi8 Pro Tablet? Please post the correct driver only and not a whole archive of drivers. I just want to be 100% sure that I got the right one.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 7-13-2018 01:29:44 | Show all posts
You have to enable the installation of unsigned drivers in Windows 10 to install the drivers https://www.howtogeek.com/167723 ... l-unsigned-drivers/

try to do what I tell you with the drivers you have located.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

cordvision| Post time 7-23-2018 12:08:53 | Show all posts
Already tried that. Unfortunately this is not working. What is the exact name of the touch driver that is compatible and how should it be installed (step by step)?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 7-23-2018 23:02:14 | Show all posts
cordvision replied at 7-23-2018 21:08
Already tried that. Unfortunately this is not working. What is the exact name of the touch driver th ...

I download in my computer the driver files that Chuwi has for the Hi8 Pro and I do not see any marked with the name touch, so I know for sure which is the corresponding driver of the touch for your Tablet with that serial number. It must be @emily who can pass the drivers for your Tablet.

It has several ways to install the drivers:
-With the program doublé drivers and with the corresponding file of the drivers of your Tablet https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.ph ... amp;page=5#pid38442

-Copying the folder of the drivers that need to recover in the path: C:\Windows\System32\drivers

-Clic right with the mouse on the button of the Windows taskbar, select the device manager, look in the drivers tree for the ones that fail you, right mouse button, properties, driver tab, update driver, for a determined location (checking that the option to search in subfolders is checked.) and select where you have the copy of the drivers the corresponding driver that you previously downloaded.

Use magic Report

cordvision| Post time 7-24-2018 11:08:24 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 7-23-2018 23:02
I download in my computer the driver files that Chuwi has for the Hi8 Pro and I do not see any mar ...

Thanks for the reply. I already tried everything with no luck. Also did several clean installs of windows 10. As of right now, I believe the issue is simply that I can not find a driver for the PQ32G221709XXXXX model. The best I could find was a driver for the PQ32G221707XXXXX and it almost works but is stuck on "right click" (no left click). Could anybody with a PQ32G221709XXXXX upload the "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" that is installed on their device? I think this would fix my issue. Thanks for your help in advance!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-24-2018 11:12:57 | Show all posts
cordvision replied at 7-24-2018 20:08
Thanks for the reply. I already tried everything with no luck. Also did several clean installs of  ...

I think I have that driver saved somewhere. I'll look for it later and upload it or I'll put the link.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7-24-2018 11:55:51 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-24-2018 20:12
I think I have that driver saved somewhere. I'll look for it later and upload it or I'll put the l ...

Think ots time for chuwo to clean up the download section and then only post updated files, there is alot of wrong files floating arround in there, specialy bios files
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

cordvision| Post time 7-27-2018 15:46:10 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 7-24-2018 11:12
I think I have that driver saved somewhere. I'll look for it later and upload it or I'll put the l ...

That would be awesome!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7-27-2018 16:14:28 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 7-28-2018 01:15

Sorry but I'm one day away from home.
I will try to upload it next Sunday

Use magic Report

azlvda| Post time 7-30-2018 14:37:52 | Show all posts
Edited by azlvda at 7-30-2018 14:39

try this one