ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Other New Hi9 Pro. Special price from August 6 to 12

Follow Us

New Hi9 Pro. Special price from August 6 to 12

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:8-6-2018 01:44:15 View:366|Reply:4

Edited by manonegra222 at 8-6-2018 08:34

The next August 6 begins a special campaign to launch the new Hi9 Pro tablet at a special price of $ 139.99, about 120 euros, which I think is an excellent price for a tablet of 8.4 "with 4G.
special will be vigenge until August 12.

The link for the purchase, here

These are the specifications:

Model

CHUWI  Hi9 Pro

CPU

Mediatek  Helio X20 Processor

GPU

T880  MP4

RAM

3GB

ROM

32GB,  plus 128GB expansion

Screen

8.4inch  2560*1660 2.5k Resolution

Camera

8MP  SAMSUNG

Network

4G  LTE

OS  

Android  Oreo

Price

$  139.99

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 8-2-2018 23:11:12 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 8-3-2018 08:24

I will never understand these types of offers. Let me explain if it can now be bought at Gearbest in the pre-sale period for $ 170. What are the advantages of buying in the pre-sale period? You advance the money with what you have to wait several days for the store to receive stock, after 4 days they take out a promotional offer of the product at a lower price ................... With this I learned that there is no use in pre-sale buying.

I do not know how is the organization between the store and Chuwi for that promotional sale of $ 140, I only add that, if I put myself in the place of the 63 people who already bought the product in presale, I would be angry when I found out about the flash offer that It has been announced at a lower price.I guess the big part of the mistake comes from Gearbest, who lately have some very strange policies, price increases, no discount points, more expensive shipping methods ...
Good luck to the new buyers of this Tablet.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-3-2018 02:37:00 | Show all posts
There is a couple of things i would like to know

In the advertising (when clicking on the pic in the first post) and scroll down to Advanced Android Oreo, they compare Android 8.1 against old Android
Gearbest claim that the Hi9 Pro comes with Android 8.0
So what version will be on the device ?

Have Tjuwi solved the problem from the Hi9 Air (sim+BT) or does it still excist on the Hi9 Pro ?
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 8-5-2018 23:35:47 | Show all posts
The link for the purchase, here

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-6-2018 01:44:15 | Show all posts
Oh now it only comes with Oreo 8.0 and not 8.1 as shown on the pic in the first press matriale
besides that it also only have MicroUSB 2.0 and not USB-C that also was claimed in the first press matriale

I really would like Tjuwi to stop all there freaking lies
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list