ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Would you like to share your joy with us?

Follow Us

Would you like to share your joy with us?

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:4 day(s) ago View:193|Reply:2

Did you get the ChuWi HI9 Pro you bought? How did you feel? How about the performance of the product? We expect you to share with us the joy of receiving the Hi9 pro

A: time
  • Collection of articles:From Sep 6th to 16th
  • Vote of time:From:Sep17th to 20th
  • Release winner list: On Sep 21th

B:The way of participation
1, publish a post on "Text review", entitled "My Hi9 Pro+ arbitrary content" (for example, "My Hi9 Pro The best choice for me") followed by a link under this post
2. The review article should include unopened photos of the product, as well as photos of the boot-up use. (Graceful pictures, clear pictures, full of emotion is easier to win the prize)

C:The way of vote
After the collection, the administrator will select five high-quality articles and select three high-quality evaluation posts by public vote under the Lucky draw

D:   Prize
UBLUE(Chuwi Ublue C -100 Dual USB Smart Car Charge )*2
Hi-dock(Chuwi W-100 Power Station)*1

E:Warning
1、 Only original articles, no plagiarism
2、  It is strictly prohibited to issue illegal information such as advertisements, and violators cancel
winning qualifications.

2017061909562557.png

2016070810212924.png

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-7-2018 05:05:48 | Show all posts
"It is strictly prohibited to issue illegal information"
Thats kind of funny phrase to use, specialy thinking of who it comes from
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
most tech customers aren't writers too. these tasks should be for the media team or somethin.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list