ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Lapbook SE :The Best Students Tablets

Follow Us

Lapbook SE :The Best Students Tablets

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:7 day(s) ago View:120|Reply:8

Edited by emily at 8-8-2018 22:06

Hello, everybody,In order to give back to the majority of students,our company will hold a promotion that calledBack to schoolon next Monday and our new brand tablet Chuwi Lapbook SE will release soon,
The Chuwi Lapbook SE is considered to be the best student tablets focusing on affordable price,portability and availability,The main feature is Mircrosoft Win10 OS it can check E-mail and manage digital files easier,powered by Gemini Lake N4100 quard processer,designed with high definition multimedia interface output.Meanwhile, its equied with a 13.3 inch FHD IPS display,bring you photos and videos to life.
More details you can look through this link: Chuwi Lapbook SE

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 8-8-2018 23:15:46 | Show all posts
Why do not they include USB C port to charge the battery?

Hard Disk Memory: 32GB eMMC + 128GB SSD and this configuration because reason? 32Gb of EMMC I think it makes no sense to put less than 64Gb. The expansion of memory by SSD seems perfect, it remains to be seen whether it supports higher capacity SSD.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 8-10-2018 13:47:46 | Show all posts
Offer right now on GearBest to 242,19 € only through the mobile app

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-10-2018 23:12:46 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 8-9-2018 08:15
Why do not they include USB C port to charge the battery?

Hard Disk Memory: 32GB eMMC + 128GB SSD a ...

Whats wrong with using DC port for charging ?

My LapBook 14.1 (rev 1) also use DC port for charging, and i don't see any problem with that, besides then you don't have occupied a USB port
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 8-11-2018 02:29:13 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 8-11-2018 08:12
Whats wrong with using DC port for charging ?

My LapBook 14.1 (rev 1) also use DC port for chargi ...

In my opinion, the team gains in features with a USB C port, in addition to charging the battery this port can be used, to connect different USB C adapters that exist in the market. All this counting that it is much more comfortable for users to bring a charging cable and its USB charger with the computer.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
But it's not a tablet, it's a laptop

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 8-13-2018 18:36
But it's not a tablet, it's a laptop

Tjuwi probbely doesnt know the difference

And with the lately wierd reviews, like where they compare awith a vaccum cleaner, this doesn't suprise me then
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 8-14-2018 06:15

I'm referring to the USB C port to the device that looks like this:
2 USB 3.0
1 USB C
1 Micro SD Reader
1 HDMI
Like the charger in the Tablet is by USB C (for me much more comfortable) in this laptop I think that this option could also be enabled loading. Well at the moment will not say more about the issue of the charger until you really know how is the charger.
What I do not understand in any way is the 32Gb eMMC, I hope it is a mistake, because to put 32Gb it is better that you do not put anything and leave all the storage available in the SSD.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Ahh now i understand why Tjuwi call it a tablet and why there is a 32GB eMMC, it was probbely ment to be a tablet, but then they desided to make a lapBook out of it

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list