ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Reviews Text Reviews Review CHUWI GBox Mini PC

Follow Us

[Gbox] Review CHUWI GBox Mini PC

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:9-28-2018 12:12:37 View:312|Reply:5

CHUWI GBox Mini PC comes with Intel Gemini Lake N4100 4GB DDR4 + 64GB ROM Support Win10 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 1000Mbps Extended HDD + SSD HDMI 2.0.  It is introduced and recommended today by Top 10 TV Boxes. Check for more: https://www.top10tvboxes.com/review-chuwi-gbox-mini-pc-64gb-and-remote-controller-beat-most-similar-models/

It has a remote controller also. 64GB and remote controller feature this new model which can beat most similar models of mini PCs in the market. 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM enables users to enjoy unhindered multi tasks easily. It comes with 2.4G + 5.8G dual-band Wi-Fi, which means high speed for downloading and everything. Please note that CHUWI GBox has same housing as this KODLIX Mini PC which Comes include Celeron N4000/N4100 we talked before; this mode is said to have a max. RAM as big as 16GB.

We find more and more Mini PCs have common in hardware: 4GB RAM, SATS HDD supported, SSD, VESA mounting plate, Windows 10 OS, dual WiFi, BT,  USB 3.0 and more. So, brand popularity and product design are the most important factors when people choose a Mini PC. ACEPC AK1 is a good case that has won a considerable market share with its similar design to HP Elite Slice.

Roborock S50 Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner is one of the most popular models in the world and now it is offered at a attractive low price to stir up buzz across the internet. It is introduced and recommended today by Top 10 TV Boxes. Just use the coupon code below at checkout. It is on sale. Check Price and More.

Compared with its first generation, roborock S50 Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner comes with additional 2-in-1 Sweep Mop function with which users can not only sweep the floor but also polish floor with the mopping pad.  The LDS Bumper SLAM 2000Pa Suction 5200mAh Battery is for up to 2.5 hours of cleaning.

This model has received more than 1000 positive reviews at GearBest, which gives us surprise.

The Laser Distance Sensor ( LDS ) scans its surroundings 360 degrees, 1800 times per second, to map out the interiors of your house. The three processors track its movements in real-time, and the Simultaneous Localization and Mapping ( SLAM ) algorithm calculates the most efficient route for cleaning. Using the Mi Home app, you can switch on and remotely control the robot, change cleaning modes and set schedules, Additionally, a powerful Nidec brushless DC motor, the main brush with adjustable height and a 5200mAh Li-ion battery for up to 2.5 hours of cleaning, attractive in price and quality, all these make it stand out of the market. Get the Mi Robot Vacuum and dirt will not stand a chance!

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 8-9-2018 00:21:32 | Show all posts
Sorry ... But he paints the Roborock S50 Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner in a comparison with the Chuwi Gbox mini PC. I do not understand what mix you have made in the text.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-9-2018 04:14:17 | Show all posts
Edited by Hackerjac at 8-9-2018 13:16
santi.sc replied at 8-9-2018 09:21
Sorry ... But he paints the Roborock S50 Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner in a comparison with the Chuwi G ...

Thats is pretty easy, its a fake review
Its as fake as the review for Hi9 Air

It's a sad thing Tjuwi have sunken that deep

First there silly compatitions with silly prices, like 15% of the price for a tablet, jesus christ, is it really going that bad for Tjuwi so they can't even give a tablet in first price

Then theese fake reviews, mention things that the device doesn't have (NFC on Hi9 Air for an example), comparing the g-box with a vacum cleaner, then the "more than 1000 positive reviews at Gearbest), they must be hidden good, caurse when i look at Gearbest, there is no review of the g-box

Tjuwi is so busy filling us with all there lies that they don't have the time to fix all the freaking flaws there products have

Correction: Must be the vacuum cleaner they mean when talking about over 1000 reviews

I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 8-9-2018 06:10:16 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 8-9-2018 13:14
Thats is pretty easy, its a fake review
Its as fake as the review for Hi9 Air

It was not very difficult now to calmly locate the source of these reviews. Typical situations in these analyzes, certain websites with traffic have more weight than humble users, manufacturers always look with good eyes, then analyze and lie: Hi9 Air with NFC, Gbox and Vacuum cleaner in the same analysis. It is clear that they have not tried the product.
But good if you put it on another website that less than checking the text.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 8-9-2018 11:14:54 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 8-9-2018 20:22

I never scrubbed the floor with my mini PC! Will this be the first time? I knew Chuwi's principles in the field of vacuum cleaners but I did not know I was going to pick them up again   

Use magic Report

Parkarjohn| Post time 9-28-2018 12:12:37 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 9-28-2018 23:45

I have heard about the Chuwi products. Then Epson Support suggested and assured me to use this GBox Mini PC. I went through the reviews and found it quite interested and found its configuration to be exciting. I will definitely try this Chuwi product.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list