ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Battery only charges up to 50% in Hi13

Follow Us

[Hi13] Battery only charges up to 50% in Hi13

[Copy link]

BERTAO|Post time:12-24-2018 07:44:59 View:460|Reply:9

Hello,
I received Chuwi HI13 yesterday. I have verified that the battery only charges up to 50% and does not pass this. It has some battery charge limiter. If so, how do I disable it?
Sergio Bertão - Brazil

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 8-31-2018 22:20:51 | Show all posts
Hello,

It has no limiter to load.
You should clarify a little more the situation of how are you charging the battery of the Tablet:
Is the tablet turned off and are you charging it with your original charger?
Keep in mind that, if you are charging the battery with the tablet on and you are using the device, it will cost you many more hours to charge the battery, apart from the fact that it will overheat, so it is advisable to always charge the battery of the devices turned off
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

BERTAO| Post time 9-1-2018 06:42:02 | Show all posts
Hello Santi.sc
I'm loading with the original charger yes (I received the tablet this week). What happens is that the load indicator on the Windows taskbar always shows 50%. It does not matter if I have the charger connected or not. I've already tried totally discharging the battery until the tablet hung up. When the charger is connected, the indicator continues to show 50%.
I thought this was a Windows thing, so I downloaded an ISO image and reinstalled it completely. Even so, the problem continues.
Another thing, the charging indicator light is always red. I imagine that when the charge is 100% this little light has to turn green (I only imagine but I'm not sure about that).
A big hug and thanks for the response.
Sergio Bertão - Brazil

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-1-2018 06:58:21 | Show all posts
BERTAO replied at 9-1-2018 15:42
Hello Santi.sc
I'm loading with the original charger yes (I received the tablet this week). What hap ...

Hello,

The light is always red, the difference is that when it is 100% charged it stays in a fixed light.

Have you tried updating the corresponding battery driver that you have in the administrator devices?

If you say that you have installed a clean ISO image of Windows, what have you used the official of Chuwi? Or Microsoft's? I say this because if you use Microsoft's, then you will have to install the corresponding drivers for your Tablet.

It seems that it is a problem of drivers.

Use magic Report

BERTAO| Post time 9-2-2018 04:36:48 | Show all posts
Good morning, Santi, thanks for the reply.
I agree with you. It seems to be a problem with the drivers. But how to upgrade to the original driver? This I do not know how to do.
I'm downloading the original Windows, through the link [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios Download. Will this solve it?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-2-2018 06:58:50 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 9-2-2018 16:00
BERTAO replied at 9-2-2018 13:36
Good morning, Santi, thanks for the reply.
I agree with you. It seems to be a problem with the drive ...

Hello,
Maybe the corresponding battery driver can be fixed.
Example of how the process of updating the drivers is: https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-6230-1-1.html You must use the controller that corresponds to the battery.

Download drivers for Hi13: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qogocwx9g26wfgl/Hi13+Driver+x64.rar

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-2-2018 08:04:51 | Show all posts
It is not a problem that has been reported frequently but I think a system restoration could solve it.
To do this you just have to go to start, options, update and security, recovery, restore this PC, there marks the option to keep your files. It is a long process and will take several hours. You should not interrupt the process even if it seems to be stopped. Put the charger and wait for it to end.

Use magic Report

BERTAO| Post time 9-2-2018 10:44:08 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 9-2-2018 08:04
It is not a problem that has been reported frequently but I think a system restoration could solve i ...

Thanks, I'll try this option because I could not update the drivers.

Use magic Report

pauloctavio| Post time 10-3-2018 13:53:34 | Show all posts
Edited by pauloctavio at 10-5-2018 11:32
It is not a problem that has been reported frequently but I think a system restoration could solve it.
To do this you just have to go to start, options, update and security, recovery, Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime restore this PC, there marks the option to keep your files. It is a long process and will take several hours. You should not interrupt the process even if it seems to be stopped. Put the charger and wait for it to end.

You ought not interfere with the procedure regardless of whether it is by all accounts halted. Put the charger and sit tight for it to end.

Use magic Report

rakan| Post time 12-24-2018 07:44:59 | Show all posts
hi bro

look to settings in the phone

if not go to center close t you

good luck

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list