ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus I just got a new chuwi hi10 plus and windows update ...

Follow Us

I just got a new chuwi hi10 plus and windows update is stuck!

[Copy link]

Lighthouse|Post time:9-9-2018 06:56:21 View:560|Reply:5

I just got a new chuwi hi10 plus and windows update is stuck! How do I solve it. I have done much with it just turning on and switch between Windows and Android and viceversa. Then I attended to update windows and is stuck at 45%. What to do?

Thanks

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-8-2018 23:37:18 | Show all posts
You have to wait calmly until the installation is finished. Important, connect the battery charger, let the Tablet continue with the update. It seems that the process is stopped, but at any moment it will advance.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Lighthouse| Post time 9-9-2018 00:31:17 | Show all posts
There was nothing happening on the task manager in the performance, no data downloading on the wifi. I restarted chuwi and now stuck in checking updates.... no data is used on the wofi so it is doing nothing. If i go to update history all the updates Failed to install. Any help?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-9-2018 00:43:14 | Show all posts
Lighthouse replied at 9-9-2018 09:31
There was nothing happening on the task manager in the performance, no data downloading on the wifi. ...

If you are stuck in a Windows updates screen, you should wait for the process to finish, all that is to interrupt the Windows updates, then they will generate problems in the computer. When the Tablet is new, many updates are skipped, with several hours ahead to tune the device. That is why it is very important, as I told you before, that the Tablet never lacks a battery. To do so, connect the charger and let it continue.

It does not have to be always downloading Wi-Fi data for updates, download update package, then install, at this time you do not have to consume data from the Internet.

If you can not update Windows, you can create a USB from another computer with the Windows 10 installation media from the Microsoft website. Once prepared it would turn on the Tablet, connect the USB, access the file folder and run the "Setup" so that the installation / update of Windows starts to the latest version with which I create the USB.

Use magic Report

Lighthouse| Post time 9-9-2018 05:33:29 | Show all posts
I reset windows and started windows update. It found the new updates and started downloading them at 15% is stuck now since it tried to install one of them and failed. You can see that by pressing update history. What to do now?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-9-2018 06:56:21 | Show all posts
Lighthouse replied at 9-9-2018 14:33
I reset windows and started windows update. It found the new updates and started downloading them at ...

The best way to update Windows, is to download the Media creation tool from the Microsoft website on https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/software-download/windows10, with which a USB installation is created. Windows 10 for 64 Bit computers.

Once the USB is ready, turn on the tablet with the charger always connected until the process is finished. Connect the USB, open the file browser, USB, run the file "Setup" to start the installation of Windows, confirm that you save the files, after one hour and several restarts the tablet is already with the 1803 version of Windows 10

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list