ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi9 air Display saturation Chuwi Hi9Air

Follow Us

Display saturation Chuwi Hi9Air

[Copy link]

Federico|Post time:11-7-2018 02:31:52 View:279|Reply:6

Hi, I received my Hi9 air, but I find the colors of the screen too saturated and the faces of the people of orange color, some PDF haven't true color. Is it possible to reduce the saturation of the screen, more than MiraVision allows? Is it only a problem of mine?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-13-2018 12:21:51 | Show all posts
There are two settings that you can change to improve the color saturation within Miravision to your liking, the adjustment of basic colors, saturation and in advanced adjustment, color temperature. so that they can be modified you must select the user mode in image mode
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

fasty| Post time 10-13-2018 13:39:01 | Show all posts
When I select "user mode" in Miravision, the colour saturation controls seem to have NO effect.
I'm sorry, but I have found no way of reducing the excessive colour saturation.

Use magic Report

dublineel| Post time 10-14-2018 07:25:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes, saturation is too hight even turning all the way down whit Miravision. I wish they could solve this soon. This and the sous quality are the only issues I find with the tablet, but the saturation one is quite annoying.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 10-14-2018 08:35:54 | Show all posts
dublineel replied at 10-14-2018 16:25
Yes, saturation is too hight even turning all the way down whit Miravision. I wish they could solve  ...

I recommend this application to control the brightness intensity of the screen:  https://play.google.com/store/ap ... xlite&hl=es_419

Install the application, allow accessibility access, configure the app to your liking. In the notification bar will appear a shortcut to regulate the level of brightness in your way quickly.
I have it set in manual mode at 0% brightness, from that level I adjust the brightness level according to the ambient light.

Use magic Report

hpxs| Post time 11-4-2018 22:16:47 | Show all posts
Will the settings in Miravisionz be lost after reboot? I set up Blu-ray filtering, but it disappeared after rebooting.

Use magic Report

NibiruCz| Post time 11-7-2018 02:31:52 | Show all posts
It need some system fix, skin tone and blue tone especially are extremely inaccurate! ...in user mode with lowest saturation too :/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list