ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Chuwi hi9 pro boot only to logo chuwi...help

Follow Us

[Hi9 Pro] Chuwi hi9 pro boot only to logo chuwi...help

[Copy link]

Ripper79|Post time:9-22-2018 02:51:20 View:588|Reply:25

you have some solutions for me? Reinstal firmware? Where i find official firmware and how to do?
IMG_20180921_114107.jpg

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-21-2018 06:04:08 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 9-21-2018 15:06

Before installing the operating system again, if you want you can try to do a factory reset from the Android recovery.
To access the recovery, turn off the tablet, press the button less volume and without releasing press the button turn on the tablet, keep the two buttons pressed at a time until the tablet is turned on and see on screen some letters of recovery, confirm to access the recovery (I think it will be with the volume up key)
An image of an android doll will appear on the screen that will indicate the phrase "without command" press the button power and turn once turn up volume. Now you will access the screen where you can select Wipe data / Factory reset. Wait for it to finish and then select the restart option.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Ripper79| Post time 9-21-2018 09:43:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I try it...but recovery not working...pressing turn on and volume up ...there are 3 options

Use magic Report

Ripper79| Post time 9-21-2018 09:45:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
1/recovery 2/fast boot 3/ normal boot... Confirmation pres vol -     ....not working.  

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-21-2018 09:57:55 | Show all posts
Ripper79 replied at 9-21-2018 18:45
1/recovery 2/fast boot 3/ normal boot... Confirmation pres vol -     ....not working.

With volume - you move in the menu where you get those options and with volume + is the accept button. I do not have exactly that Tablet but I did the test before sending the first answer on another Tablet and it worked on Hi9.
So when you have selected the option of recovery test accept with volume +, the next screen has to be that of the logo of Android lying down, then continue with the steps I said in the first answer.

Use magic Report

Ripper79| Post time 9-21-2018 10:02:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I try again later ...thanks for this time

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-21-2018 10:18:02 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 9-21-2018 19:20
Ripper79 replied at 9-21-2018 18:45

Vol - and power pulsed at the same time until the Tablet is turned on in this screen. Now with vol - it moves through the options and with Vol + it is accepted. Place the arrow marking the recovery option or accept Vol +

Next screen, press and hold power button and one click on the Vol + button

Now you access the menu where you can make the Wipe data / Factory reset, select it press the power button to accept and once in the bottom of the screen see the letters reset completed, select the restart system now.

If everything goes well, you should turn on the Android system. If this fails, it would be necessary to install the operating system again.

Use magic Report

Ripper79| Post time 9-21-2018 15:51:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
not working...  

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-21-2018 22:14:02 | Show all posts

Well, if you have done these steps and it does not solve your problem, there is only the option to reinstall the operating system again. I hope that soon the software for the Hi9 Pro will be published in the forum.

Use magic Report

Ripper79| Post time 9-22-2018 02:51:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks... :/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list