ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Corebook Chuwi corebook screen stopped working

Follow Us

Chuwi corebook screen stopped working

[Copy link]

chacha|Post time:9-23-2018 19:27:32 View:146|Reply:3

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum but I've benn reading a lot of threads lately. The reason is that my brand new corebook suddenly stopped working. At first I thought that was an issue with the power but then I connected it to an external monitor and...it works. When it boots i cannot see chuwi logo, BIOS and (obviously) if i want to use it i have to connect it to an external monitor. Anyone have an advice on how to try to fix this issue? I think screen is not even deteced...Maybe is a driver issue?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 9-22-2018 02:57:51 | Show all posts
If you can't see the Chuwi logo nor the Bios, it has nothing to do with driver issue, best thing to do is contacting the suplyer you got it from and make use of your warenty
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

chacha| Post time 9-22-2018 06:24:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I kinda new but hope never dies ;). Thank YouTube Hackerjac

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 9-23-2018 19:27:32 | Show all posts
chacha replied at 9-22-2018 15:24
I kinda new but hope never dies ;). Thank YouTube Hackerjac

2 thing comes into mind that can be the source of your problem

1. Screen is defective

2. Flat cabel from screen to motherboard have gooten loose, it woulden suprise me if its that, have seen it before on other Chuwi devices
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list