ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Pro Problem booting windows hi8 pro

Follow Us

Problem booting windows hi8 pro

[Copy link]

limkwon7|Post time:9-27-2018 02:35:11 View:266|Reply:2

I was going to reset the windows so i put a bootable usb and fomatted th windos partition after hat i selected the partition and click next it pops up and said can't find or make new partition to that folder. What shouldi do? Also after that no matter  when i press the f7( boot device selection) it pops that my windows have a problem error code 0xc00000034

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 9-23-2018 23:26:47 | Show all posts
Have you formatted the partitions that correspond to Windows on that Tablet? You must ensure the numbers that correspond to Windows partitions before formatting. If you touch an incorrect partition you can damage the tablet or Android boot.
Test if you want these steps to try to solve that error: https://www.laptopmag.com/articl ... 34-error-windows-10
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

limkwon7| Post time 9-27-2018 02:35:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I formatted the partition named 'Windows' and after that i selected the formatred partition and ckicked on next in order to install windows but i showed that windows can't be intalled on this partition or creat the new partition.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list