ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Corebook Corebook Not Turning On

Follow Us

Corebook Not Turning On

[Copy link]

etofoli|Post time:10-3-2018 20:54:39 View:610|Reply:3

Guys,
After the terrible experience I had with Chuwi Support Team that just ignored my request for support for about a week, I took the matter at my own hands.
As suddendly the Corebook, which is a decent machine for my usage, just did not turn on, I went to the internet for support and saw that other owners experienced the same. They were told to hold the power button for 16 seconds, release it, wait 5 seconds and push it again for 5 seconds. As it did not worked for me and I was sure my charger was ok, after Chuwi's support team completely ignored me, knowing it was not an alternative to return it from Brazil for service, I took the risk to open it up myself to try to fix it myself.
It was not a big deal to open it up. I looked closely to try to identify if the battery connector was misplaced or so and, apparently, nothing was wrong.
I plugged the power and noticed that a RED light close to the USB Type-C was blinking. This excited me and tried to turn it on again repeating the 16 seconds procedure above. It just worked for me.
Not sure if I will run into the same issue down the road. IF it happens, I will try the same procedure just hoping for the best as I realized we are by ourselves in what depends on Chuwi's support team.
Just decided to share the experience here to encourage those that won't get the consideration of a reply from Chuwi's Support Team.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-26-2018 14:16:08 | Show all posts
I am very sorry that after sales service has not met their requirements, I think CHUWI should improve in this aspect and thanks for sharing it, this serves to make the brand aware of the great importance of excellence in customer service. On the other hand, I am truly happy that you have been able to recover your tablet thanks to your efforts and I am grateful that you have shared the method used to achieve it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

sitam70| Post time 10-3-2018 18:14:14 | Show all posts
Hi,

How to open up the corebook? I am facing same problem.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-3-2018 20:54:39 | Show all posts
sitam70 replied at 10-4-2018 03:14
Hi,

How to open up the corebook? I am facing same problem.

The back plate is only cliped on like a cheap phone, no screws, pretty easy to unclip, did it myself some time ago
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list