ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Corebook Corebook Touchscreen not working after Win 10 reinst ...

Follow Us

Corebook Touchscreen not working after Win 10 reinstall

[Copy link]

dupscuva|Post time:10-26-2018 11:36:01 View:372|Reply:3

Hello,

I purchased the corebook used and in excellent condition. When the seller wiped the system clean, Windows 10 got stuck on the add user screen. I had to reinstall Window 10 and actually upgraded to PRO. The Touchscreen was working fine before I had to reinstall Windows. Now, no touch functions work in tablet mode.

Is it possible I'm missing some drivers? I ran a driver utility, but that didn't help. It works fine with the keyboard and touchpad connected.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-6-2018 13:33:43 | Show all posts
Whenever you reinstall a system you must have the drivers of the non-Intel devices before they can work properly.
The drivers of your CoreBook can be found here
You only have to install the drivers that are not recognized in the device manager.
When installing Windows 10 Pro you will need a Windos key because the Windows key that comes with the motherboard is from Windows 10 Home.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

dupscuva| Post time 10-7-2018 12:50:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Awesome. Thank you so much. I was hoping it was something easily  correctable.

Use magic Report

František| Post time 10-26-2018 11:36:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, is have same problem after reinstall win 10 on Corebook. Please send me some link where I can find driver s for Corebook including touch screen onei need it asap, thank you for your help.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list