ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Hi13 stuck at Please Wait

Follow Us

Hi13 stuck at Please Wait

[Copy link]

Crazzy-Mazzy|Post time:10-11-2018 14:30:25 View:103|Reply:4

After a windows update the tablet restarts and the screen comes up "Please Wait" then "choose your keyboard layout" then "Choose an option" troubleshoot [tried all the options on this but none of them work] and turn off your PC then tried booting off USB flash drive but stills comes up no matter what I do, then I disabled everything in the BOIS and it still comes up ?!!
Is there anyway 2 reset the tablet with the power volume buttons like android phone?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-10-2018 09:30:40 | Show all posts
If this happens to you from an update that has not ended well, you must recover the Windows start by booting from a flash drive. To do this you must download Windows 10 from the official Microsoft page with the media management tool. You will need a pendrive of at least 16 Gb. The download will eliminate everything that has the pendrive, so you must make a copy of the data in it.
Once you have it, start the tablet with the pendrive set, pressing F12 intermittently until a start selection menu appears. Once there, select the pendrive and let the Windows installation program start. In the next menu choose the advanced options and within them repair start. When it's over, your problem should have been solved.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Crazzy-Mazzy| Post time 10-10-2018 14:06:48 | Show all posts
Thank you got back into windows but the network adapter driver is missing!

Use magic Report

Crazzy-Mazzy| Post time 10-11-2018 13:21:46 | Show all posts
All sorted!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-11-2018 14:30:25 | Show all posts

I'm glad everything is back in order

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list