ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus Just my thoughts...

Follow Us

Just my thoughts...

[Copy link]

JAH|Post time:10-12-2018 08:27:21 View:35|Reply:3

I bought the Chuwi Hi10 Plus device about a year ago.My rating on its quality is 2 out of 10. Why, because the display is pretty good, and it's not expensive. On the negative side, everything else.WiFi speeds are about 0.5 Mbps (95 Mbit / s available on the network), and the sd card does not work at all if you need to name the biggest problems.My conclusion, definitely useles the device. Save your money and buy something else.

-JA-

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-11-2018 14:23:42 | Show all posts
I'm sorry to read that. I would never have a tablet that would give me those speeds in WI-FI. You should have returned it in its day, when it was still possible and I can not agree with what you say. Mine gives download speed via Wifi of 45 MB / s, which, since it does not have a 5G band, seems acceptable to me. Yes I have read that normal download values ​​have been recovered by doing a restoration in Windows and a reset to factory defaults in Android according to each case.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

JAH| Post time 10-12-2018 02:45:41 | Show all posts
Thanks  manonegra222.

I agree, should have send it back, but noticed declining speeds after Windows updates. Also, the SD slot was working fine with 64 Gb card, but not anymore.
I think that the Bios is not compatible with recent Windows 10. I have tried almost all possible scenarios to recover my tablet, and used valuable time to do so.
My conclusion is to order a new Surface Go, which most probably will accept all future updates from Microsoft   So, Hi10 Plus was my first and last Chuwi product.   

Use magic Report

ndaidong| Post time 10-12-2018 08:27:21 | Show all posts
When we buy a middle range device, the quality is probability problem. If we are lucky, we may get a perfect item and vice versa. I owned a Chuwi Hi 10 plus last week, everything works well from Windows to Android. Only issue is the keyboard is not very sensitive, I use plastic version. Can anybody confirm that metal keyboard is better? Another thing I consider is, in reality, I just use Android, and it's Android 5, too old, delayed to 4 versions. It should be Oreo, at least.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list