ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General problems with chuwi hi10 pro

Follow Us

problems with chuwi hi10 pro

[Copy link]

alexgoodfear|Post time:10-23-2018 15:12:38 View:245|Reply:3

Hi, I have problem with my chuwi hi10 HQ64G42171001116, it presents two problems, the first is that the keyboard connects and disconnects must be driver problem and not hadware, because I bought another keyboard and it continued to have the problem, the second problem is he starts the bios with the screen in portrait mode can not be landscape, please someone help me, thanks

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-21-2018 14:14:32 | Show all posts
It can not be assured that it is hardware since the problem could be from the tablet's dock and if it were software, the driver would be marked as an error in the device manager.
I think this is why the problem comes from the tablet's dock and that it should be revised to correct the intermittent failure.

As for the orientation of the Bios screen, it is true that there are two versions and one of them appears horizontally and one vertically, but I do not know a solution for this and it will not be solved with one of the different Bios that you can download of this forum that would surely block the tablet in case of not being compatible
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

alexgoodfear| Post time 10-22-2018 20:21:47 | Show all posts
so I went in the device manager it appears this follows the image
eeeeee.PNG
ee.PNG

Use magic Report

alexgoodfear| Post time 10-23-2018 15:12:38 | Show all posts
this is very strange, I will try to get the image and try to reinstall the windows

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list